I would like to start by saying that this is a budget hotel/vacation rental, you get what you pay for. It is not the Ritz but it is in a great location and is comfortable and clean. This places major asset is Tina (office lady). I have never met someone so helpful and kind! She truly makes your stay enjoyable!
We stayed 7 days in December during the marathon and the price couldn't be beat! I have given 4 stars as it is a little dated, wifi must be payed for and you do need to clean the room and bedding yourself before you leave (or pay the $50 fee and they will do it), but all of this makes it that much more affordable!
If your on a budget and reasonably flexible this is the place for you.
Please ignore the person below that cant make their own bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location, location, location! Polynesian Plaza is situated on Kalakaua Avenue and Beach Walk, the focal point of Waikiki, just one block to world-famous beaches. Comfortable studios feature private lanai balconies and fully equipped kitchenettes with a 2-burner stovetop (most), microwave, and refrigerator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Polynesian Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Plaza Honolulu
- Polynesian Plaza Hawaii/Honolulu