The desk clerk Maggie was extraordinarily good at her job. Super hospitable and very friendly. Not to mention absolutely gorgeous (no contest with my wife, love u babe), with a big smile and positive attitude. The room was clean, cool bracelet style keys, and amazing roommates from all over the world. Made lots of new friends and enjoyed hanging out with them just a block from the beach. Everyone was super friendly and interested in eachother since we were all from other countries. Met people from about 10 different places around the world. IT IS NOT A BROTHEL! There is a funny story behind that, maybe I'll share with you if I ever meet you in a hostel. Great experience overall. I was pretty much stranded and couldn't afford the high prices of hotels. Missed my flight and the staff made me feel right at home. Especially Maggie, thanks for easing my burden and getting me to a place where I could contact my wife and 4 little girls so far from home to let them know I was delayed. Not for families with young kids or even teenagers. Good for singles and couples. A party environment that can be loud at times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawaii Tax ID# TA-208-436-2240-01 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Waikiki Beachside Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waikiki Beachside Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachside Hostel Hawaii/Honolulu