Hostel was exactly as expected for $30 a night. Basic but very clean, with kitchenette and plenty of extras like free breakfast and local phone calls. Doug was great and went out of his way to help, as was the other guy on reception. Unfortunately the same couldnt be said of the ladies - they just werent as keen to help. So if you are looking to book tours or need help on what to see I'd say ask the guys. It was quite a noisy hostel but that didnt bother me.
I almost didnt stay here due to other reviews about bed bugs - but glad I did as we had no problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawaii Tax ID# TA-208-436-2240-01 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Waikiki Beachside Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waikiki Beachside Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Beachside Hostel Hawaii/Honolulu