For as much as they are charging at this truly delightful place, I would hope they are planning on adding a few amenities. It is on a great beach. The food was fantastic, as were the Mai Tais. The staff was very nice. The location was perfect.
But aesthetically, it's stuck in 1972. The beds are not so great. The rooms need some work. The bathrooms are the small tile kind and t-i-n-y. And I had a suite.
I'd stay there again, but for the price I'll be shopping before my next trip.
I'll still go back for the Mai Tais though. ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take advantage of its paradisiacal setting, The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel is a refreshing escape from the crowds of Waikiki. This boutique hotel sits right on one of Honolulu’s best white-sand beach, cradled next to the slopes of Diamond Head Crater, and located directly across from the 108 acre Kapiolani Park, perfect for those seeking a recreational or romantic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel
- New Otani Kaimana Beach Honolulu
- Kaimana Beach Hotel
- New Otani Hawaii
- The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu