Under the Pali of Diamond Head, the New Otani Kaimana provides everything you desire of Honolulu without all the overcrowding. The upgraded rooms on the west side of the hotel provide sweeping panoramic views of downtown, the perfect vantage point for viewing the Aloha Friday fireworks displays each week.
The staff are superb; courteous and helpful. The onsite dining is very popular locally which is always a good sign, reservations are necessary but worth the planning effort. Don't miss the French Toast for breakfast at the Hau Tree Lanai.
The Asian flavor of the ambiance is rightfully subdued.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take advantage of its paradisiacal setting, The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel is a refreshing escape from the crowds of Waikiki. This boutique hotel sits right on one of Honolulu’s best white-sand beach, cradled next to the slopes of Diamond Head Crater, and located directly across from the 108 acre Kapiolani Park, perfect for those seeking a recreational or romantic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel
- New Otani Kaimana Beach Honolulu
- Kaimana Beach Hotel
- New Otani Hawaii
- The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu