This place was recommended by our travel agent and when we first arrived we were taken to a room that still needed to be renovated. Our travel agent quickly corrected this and we were taken to a newly renovated room. The views were AMAZING and it was a wonderful hotel. The room service was very quick and the food was outstanding. The rooms were very clean and it was very peaceful and quiet. a short walk to the hustle and bustle of the noisey area and so well worth it. We were able to park in the park next door and not pay the daily parking fee which was very nice. The hotel staff was very friendly and we just really enjoyed our trip. We will be staying here again when we come back and visit.
There is not a pool or hot tub at this hotel but this hotel is on the beach and the natural reef is wonderful and you are able to swim in the ocean which is far better than any pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take advantage of its paradisiacal setting, The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel is a refreshing escape from the crowds of Waikiki. This boutique hotel sits right on one of Honolulu’s best white-sand beach, cradled next to the slopes of Diamond Head Crater, and located directly across from the 108 acre Kapiolani Park, perfect for those seeking a recreational or romantic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel
- New Otani Kaimana Beach Honolulu
- Kaimana Beach Hotel
- New Otani Hawaii
- The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu