We stayed at the Kaimana Beach for a staycation weekend with friends and it was fantastic! It's a hidden gem for both visitors to our islands and kamaaina. The hotel has a perfect view of the blue ocean, Waikiki and the fireworks show on Friday nights. We were impressed with the service at the hotel starting from the valet attendant, front desk and the waitstaff in the restaurants. The rooms were clean and recently renovated so it was beautiful. We all had dinner at the Miyako Restaurant and our meal and service there was incredible. There are a lot of Japanese restaurants in Honolulu to choose from but this is now our new favorite place! We had breakfast at the Hau Tree Lanai and how can you not be happy sipping bloody mary's, eating chicken adobo fried rice and eggs benedict under the hau tree overlooking the beach?
I highly recommend this hotel as it is out of the frenetic pace of Waikiki but still a short walk to Waikiki with it's restaurants and shops, the zoo, Diamond Head and the farmer's market at KCC on Saturday's. We will all be back to enjoy another memorable weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take advantage of its paradisiacal setting, The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel is a refreshing escape from the crowds of Waikiki. This boutique hotel sits right on one of Honolulu’s best white-sand beach, cradled next to the slopes of Diamond Head Crater, and located directly across from the 108 acre Kapiolani Park, perfect for those seeking a recreational or romantic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel
- New Otani Kaimana Beach Honolulu
- Kaimana Beach Hotel
- New Otani Hawaii
- The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu