Book In Advance
Tours from SpeediShuttle tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience SpeediShuttle
from $16.00
from $16.00
from $10.70
from $10.70
More Info
All reviews baggage claim shared shuttle reliable service always on time airport shuttle the hilton hawaiian village vehicle leis oahu
Reviewed December 27, 2018

I've been coming to Maui for years and have used all the Shuttle services (Executive, Roberts, SpeediShuttle) and had just OK to bad experiences on all of them. I think Speedi has changes their service model and its much better. You are now greeted with a person holding a sign with your name at Baggage Claim and personally directed to the curb pickup area once the van is ready. Its quick and easy to navigate. Good value as well - $75 to transport a family of 4 to Kaanapali.

Reviewed December 26, 2018 via mobile

Booked both for pick up from Kona airport to Hilton waikoloa and return.
Both times were kept waiting even though I booked a private service and reconfirmed the pick up time twice.
The first time the driver had gone to the hotel instead of the airport (but the proceeded to lie to use that there was “traffic”). The second time he had other passengers to drop of first.
If you are going to charge stupid amounts for private services then make sure you get there ON TIME. What’s the point in confirming if you just are going to show up whenever you feel like it? Otherwise I can just order a taxi or another one on the day and get there on time. Don’t waste your time. My sister booked with Roberts Hawai‘i who where much more organised, on time and charged less.

Reviewed December 24, 2018

Shuttle service was always on time or early, very clean shuttle air conditined vans, with high back seats. Excellent price! Uniformed employees, very courteous with customers. Highly recommend this service!!

Reviewed December 23, 2018 via mobile

The driver named Kenneth was very rude and unprofessional. I used this shuttle to go to the HNL airport on 12/21. When the driver picked me
up, he "physically" touched my chest and said "I will meet you up on the passenger side".
I thought he meant by different roadside so I walked down to the way he pointed at and he started to yell at me. Although I quickly made an apologize and was walking towards him, he acted like as if I was the weird one. He insisted me to sit next to him (which was completely ridiculous). And even said to me to buckle the seatbelt in Japanese (although I grew up in U.S, he just assumed that I couldn't speak English at all). He acted completely different (respectful) to the people who rode the bus with me.
I emailed& called to the customer service and the vice president of the company named Reno Tolentino acted as if it was not a big of a deal. If you want to take a shuttle, use another one. Do not use this company's shuttle. There are lots of different options which are way better than this one.

Reviewed December 18, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff. After exhausting flight from Alaska, she found me at baggage claim. Gave me flowers. They happily rearranged my return transportation to airport at end of my vacation to a different time I requested. Very clean and comfortable vans. Very good drivers.