“great food”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Open hour 7 days OPEN 6:30am to 8:00pm
Reviewed August 19, 2014

they run out of food too early!
otherwise the food is yummy, but you have to wait a while to get it (made fresh)
perhaps they would get 5 stars if they had more food and staff.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

This little cafe was right behind my hotel, and I was directed to it by hotel staff. I was only in Honolulu for a couple of nights, but I stopped by this place 3 times because the musubi was so awesome! I'd grab a few and take them to the beach to eat by the water. Perfect for breakfast, snacks, lunch, whatever, and prices are more than reasonable.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

This cafe has a high rating in both Yelp and tripadvisor. After we arrived in Honolulu, this is the first restaurant of our own food expedition.

Price: inexpensive. Should be great for surfers and teenagers because they are also filling.

Service: the cafe targets to-go customers. Still we sat comfortably inside

Food quality: we are not fan of musubi (spam), so we also tried other dishes. I would say above-average. We paid about $27 (see photos)

Location: convenient, right behind a small farmers' market (there are multiple in Honolulu), within walking distance of where we stayed (Hilton Grand Vacation at Lagoon Tower)

If you love musubi, definitely try it. Otherwise, probably when you are in a hurry or want to grap something Japanese food quick and filling.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Simple food but yet awesome, I had the spicy salmon and salmon roe. Which tasted great, price was really on the low side. Excellent superior service

Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

I chanced upon this spot walking around Waikiki beach. What a gem! The salmon don with ikura is delicious. Their musubi's are a real treat. Try the ume spam musubi and the spicy roe musubi. Definitely a must visit!!! Yummmmmy!