“Fresh musubi”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Open hour 7 days OPEN 6:30am to 8:00pm
“Fresh musubi”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Once you try their fresh musubi - made to order, you cannot go back to cold, rock-hard, and 2-day old ones at ABC store any more.

You get to choose contents to be included, and they also have set menus. I buy a couple and bring them to the beach - makes perfect lunch!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank HermosaBch

• Korean first
New York City, New York
“Spam Musubi!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

So this hole-in-the-wall place, down the middle of the block, but turning into the block, past a surf-board shack, actually had some good food! It is a small place, two small table if you wish to eat there (I have no idea why you would want to), but mostly people buy to take out. We ordered some spam musubi and they were all pretty good. We got spicy fried chicken with mayo, bacon & egg spam, cheese spam and original spam. You get them individually wrapped. Not that expensive. If you are a spam lover, you have to try!

2 Thank AngryBirdRed
san jose
“Great food for great value”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great musubi! Everything was hot and really fresh, it felt like it had just been made! For the price, this is excellent value for sure.
Its kind of hard to find if you are not looking closely AND somehow, when I used yelp on my mobile, it still gave me the wrong address :( so watch out for that!
It was worth it though we had to backtrack to find the place.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank love-beaches83
New York City, New York
“Cheap, filling, and worth the expedition !”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Before our trip, I was told to be sure to get musubi so I searched on TA and Yelp and found this place with praised reviews. I can totally see why now!!!

Got overly excited and ordered 6 of them -- spicy fried chicken mayo, bacon & egg spam, cheese spam, original spam. My favorite was definitely the spicy fried chicken mayo one although one had a bone in it. We saved these as our dinner but it is definitely better to eat ASAP.

Just note that it is a bit hard to find so be sure to ask around on Koa Ave.

1 Thank bubblingtruth
Catasauqua, Pennsylvania
“Very good musubi”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I read the reviews before going to this small place.At first I couldn't find it. When I did I tried the musubi. It was delicious.And very inexpensive.. I ate there twice for breakfast.