“Holiday Office Party 15 Guests”
Review of M.A.C. 24/7

M.A.C. 24/7
Reserve with OpenTable
M.A.C. 24/7 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #143 of 2,552 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American, Hawaiian
Good for: Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Cross street: Kuhio & Liliuokalani
Description: Serving up Modern American Cuisine all day every day, M.A.C. is Waikiki's hottest 24-hour restaurant! Voted 'Best Gourmet Comfort Food' 3 years running, our fusion cuisine includes an inventive mix of local flavors and American fare. Home of the world-famous M.A.C.-Daddy pancakes made popular on television's "Man Vs. Food". M.A.C. 24/7 also features a full service bar! (Bar open until 3:30 am)
Reviewed January 9, 2017

We stepped outside of the norm and tried something new for our office holiday party (15 guests) this year and had an absolutely wonderful experience!

I can't say enough about how wonderful and efficient our waiter Joel was. He was on top of everything and made everything run so smoothly. There were no errors and he kept the table clean and the drinks filled.

I had preordered appetizers for the table and they were brought in the same minute everyone took their seats. We ordered chicken wings, calamari, onion rings and mac and cheese balls- everyone loved them. Everyone ordered their own entrées including chick fried steak, fish tacos, fish and chips, a salad, eggs benedict, short ribs, and more. Everyone was so happy with their meal and ended up taking home small boxes as there was plenty of food on each plate. Lastly we order a couple of short stack pancakes (strawberry and blueberry) as dessert. They were also very tasty. I particularly like the whipped cream on the strawberry set!. Many of the attendees expressed they were going to have to bring their families back.

The room accommodations were also very nice. You are in a long room with 2 glass walls, but these walls have curtains you can pull if you don't want to see out of them. We didn't really hear any outside noise while we were inside the room. I had requested a table be placed on a corner or something so we could put gifts on it during the meeting. The table ran the length of one of the walls and was spacious and perfect for all the gifts everyone brought, The room was very clean and did not feel to cold or warm, just comfortable.

The reservation process was also extremely easy and all accommodations requested were met. Thank you :)! I can't wait to com back!

Mark T, Coordinator at M.A.C. 24/7, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2017

Aloha,
Thank you for celebrating your holiday party with us, I'm so happy it was a success! Joel is wonderful and will be thrilled you mentioned him. I'm glad the reservation and pre-order process went smoothly and led to a seamless dining experience. I will pass your kudos to the kitchen team for creating a delicious meal start to finish. I really appreciate your detailed review and recommendation, and hope to serve you and your families again soon. Happy New Year!
Team M.A.C. 24/7

Write a ReviewReviews (1,267)

Reviewed January 7, 2017

Food was amazing and service was great. Portions are huge! We ended up taking some of it home for lunch the next day. Wish we would have went back for breakfast... their pancakes looked amazing!

1  Thank Stephanie W
Mark T, Coordinator at M.A.C. 24/7, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2017

Aloha Stephanie,
Thank you for choosing M.A.C. 24/7 and taking the time to share a perfect 5-star review! I'm glad you enjoyed our famously generous portions and got a second meal out of them. I hope you'll be back for pancakes soon! (you don't need to come at breakfast time, they're available all day ;)
Mahalo!

Reviewed January 5, 2017

we stayed at the Hilton and stopped at M.A.C on several occasions, including breakfast. service minded and good offers. friendly staff and quick service in general

1  Thank Audun007

Aloha,
Thank you for dining with us and sharing your review. I'm happy you enjoyed quick friendly service during your meals. I appreciate your business and your feedback, and hope we'll see you again on your next visit to Waikiki!

Reviewed January 4, 2017

This restaurant presents as pretty upscale from its decor. The food is much as described which is gourmet comfort food. We had the Lobster and Mac appetizer whch was excellent, then some fish tacos and chicken and waffles. All the food was good. Unfortunately the waiter was a jerk from the moment we sat down. Thsi was Jan 4th and the name of the waiter on the cheque was Ryan M. He never smiled the whole time and barely spoke. When he arrived at the table with a plate he would stand there and not say anything until we move plates out of the way and made room for him to put a plate down. At one point he was standing there with the water jug in fromt of me waiting for me to hand it to him I guess but didnt say so. He tried to be a tiny bit more friendly after I believe he realized how angry we were getting. It ruined the meal for us and I have no doubt this isnt the first time he has treated people that way.

1  Thank ventana07

Aloha,
Thank you for visiting and taking the time to share a detailed review. I'm happy you enjoyed the ambiance of the restaurant as well as the food-- the mac & cheese lobster bites are one of my personal favorites. I'm sorry to read your service experience was less than expected, and as described does not meet our expectations either. I appreciate you bringing your concern to our attention and your comments will be addressed with the team member. I appreciate all of your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly before your next visit, I would love the opportunity to ensure a better experience.
Food & Beverage Coordinator
M.A.C. 24/7
mark.turina@hiltonwaikikihotel.com

Reviewed January 4, 2017

I went with a large group on Christmas Eve. The restaurant was not busy, but the service was not very good. Perhaps they were short-staffed due to the holiday. The food was quite good and a good value, although the food was delivered very haphazardly. And each time they came to our table, they asked who ordered what, even when the last meal was delivered and only 1 person didn't have a plate in front of them:) Something on the menu for all tastes.

1  Thank Heather C

Aloha Heather,
Thank you for sharing your Christmas Eve with us and taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you enjoyed the food and value, as well as variety of menu options. However, my apologies the service was not as streamlined as it should have been. I will address your comments with the team. I hope you'll consider coming back in the New Year!
Team M.A.C. 24/7

Been to M.A.C. 24/7? Share your experiences!