“Great food”
Review of M.A.C. 24/7

M.A.C. 24/7
Reserve with OpenTable
M.A.C. 24/7 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 2,420 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American, Hawaiian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Cross street: Kuhio & Liliuokalani
Description: Serving up Modern American Cuisine all day every day, M.A.C. is Waikiki's hottest 24-hour restaurant! Voted 'Best Gourmet Comfort Food' 3 years running, our fusion cuisine includes an inventive mix of local flavors and American fare. Home of the world-famous M.A.C.-Daddy pancakes made popular on television's "Man Vs. Food". M.A.C. 24/7 also features a full service bar! (Bar open until 3:30 am)
Reviewed June 18, 2014

This restaurant was recommended to me by the concierge at my hotel and I ended up having breakfast there every day. Great variety on the menu, huge portions and delicious food. The dinner menus is equally delicious. Good customer service and friendly staff. Would recommend to anyone visiting Waikiki.

1  Thank Moriamb
There are newer reviews for M.A.C. 24/7

Reviewed June 14, 2014

This is one of my regular stops when I come to Honolulu. It is located at the Hilton Waikiki, not to be confused with the Hilton Hawaiian Village. I do love the variety and unique twist of classics. I have recommended this place to several friends.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

We went to try the food here and sat at the bar, unfortunately further down from the action and looking at the under bench chillers but back towards the entrance is great. Our barman/server was really lovely and got us a beer and mai tai promptly while we looked over the menu. We love trying a variety of dishes so went for a couple of appetisers to start - Coconut shrimp with Mango Wasabi dipping sauce (my favourite) Deep fried beef short rib (my husband's choice). Another mai tai and a couple of beers and had the fish burrito which our barman very kindly arranged to be plated separately. This is a substantial size of two mid size burritos, slaw and we had the optional onion rings (ono!) the beer fondue was simply delicious too...don't need tomato sauce with a beautiful dish like this though team! Really enjoyed our evening and would return again to try a few more dishes as the chef obviously enjoys playing with different flavour combinations and techniques so be ready for an enjoyable food experience enhanced with beautiful fresh local ingredients - loved the golden, variegated beetroot.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

we stayed in the hilton and used this as room service and it was great! very quick and came piping hot!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I saw this place featured on "Man vs Food" and couldn't wait to hit this spot on my first trip to Oahu. We ate here on our first night and then again a few nights later. First night I had the Red Velvet pancakes. OMG delish. And the pancakes are humongous. The atmosphere was cool. Menu prices were a tad high, but then again it is Hawaii...everything is expensive. The service was great. The second time we went, we were a bit disappointed. We waited for what seemed forever to be waited on, then another eternity to get our meals. And the restaurant wasn't "that" busy. I ordered the chicken and waffles. I wasn't crazy about the fried chicken, but the waffles were good. I should have stuck to the pancakes. By the time we got our check (which took another lifetime), we were suffering from buyers remorse.

Still, I'll give it a "very good" rating, because our first experience was great and the pancakes and waffles are off the hook.