“Awesome pancakes”
Review of M.A.C. 24/7

M.A.C. 24/7
Reserve with OpenTable
M.A.C. 24/7 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 2,405 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American, Hawaiian
Good for: Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Cross street: Kuhio & Liliuokalani
Description: Serving up Modern American Cuisine all day every day, M.A.C. is Waikiki's hottest 24-hour restaurant! Voted 'Best Gourmet Comfort Food' 3 years running, our fusion cuisine includes an inventive mix of local flavors and American fare. Home of the world-famous M.A.C.-Daddy pancakes made popular on television's "Man Vs. Food". M.A.C. 24/7 also features a full service bar! (Bar open until 3:30 am)
North Richland Hills, Texas
“Awesome pancakes”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We went here for breakfast on a recommendation. Between our family we had the Bananas fosters pancakes, the french toast, the red velvet pancakes and eggs benedict. It was a very pricey breakfast, but the food was awesome. My son didn't even come close to finishing his pancakes and neither did I. We should have shared. What would save even more was to order the pancake challenge at $22 and share it between 3 or 4 easy. The table next to us had it and it was huge. My pancakes alone were $12. We went back two days later and had the Cinnamon pancakes. They were some of the best I have ever had. Tasted just like a cinnamon roll. Again, it's a pretty expensive breakfast so share... Thought service was a little slow considering they were not busy either day.

brettcallis, Manager at M.A.C. 24/7, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you! I am glad you and your family enjoyed both breakfasts, we do get a lot of compliments on the cinnamon option, the blueberry are my personal favorite. Come back and visit us again when you return to the islands. Aloha and Mahalo.

• Korean first
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Great food”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

You get fed here. I had the potato soup and a cheeseburger. (Very American) potato soup tasted amazing and the hamburger came with a fried pickle!!!the service could've been better. I sat at the bar and didn't get much attention and it wasn't busy there. I still tipped well based on the overall experience and will return soon

brettcallis, Manager at M.A.C. 24/7, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you very much for the awesome review. I am thrilled you enjoyed yourself and the food, I do want to apologize for the lack of attention, I will be sure to bring this up with my staff. We will see you again. Aloha.
DC
“Mac-Daddy”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We went there for the big Mac-Daddy pancake challenge because my daughter saw it on TV. We actually shared one for 4 of us and could not finish it. HOWEVER, we spent less on this for all of us than if we had ordered separate meals...order this giant pancake and save some money! Our waitress, Jennifer, was very nice and friendly!

Visited June 2013
brettcallis, Manager at M.A.C. 24/7, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for the great review and I am happy that you shared the challenge with you family, it still amazes me how big those pancakes really are. Aloha and Mahalo.
“normal food but expensive.”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

i have tried their pancake but it was normal. slow service and noisy.

Thank jeongjae.lee
brettcallis, Manager at M.A.C. 24/7, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
I do apologize that the pancakes were not what you expected. Please stop by and try one of our lunch or dinner items, you will enjoy those!

Aloha.
Sydney, Australia
“Friendly staff”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We only had breakfast and found the meals to be plentiful, delicious and well priced Any special request was attended to. It is also nice to be greeted with a smile by anyone who has served us previously.

Visited June 2013