“Everything is Delicious!”
Review of St-Germain Bakery

St-Germain Bakery
Ranked #27 of 35 Bakeries in Honolulu
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I recently stayed with family in Honolulu. One morning my brother-in-law came in from walking down to St Germain's to get a donuts. I was captivated by the neat box with golden sticker. The donuts inside were some of the best donuts I have ever eaten! Let me tell you, I have had donuts from all over the United States and this is one of two places that are at the top of my list. Before I left I treated the family to a rainbow cake. It was scrumptious (though it did set me back 24 dollars!) Can't wait to go back to eat a donut...and see my family.

Reviewed December 17, 2011

This bakery has very good pastries, cookies, other baked goods and sandwiches. I really enjoy the croissaints, they are soo soft and fresh. They also have mini size pizzas and quiche that are tasty.
However, I do wish they would serve turkey or other meat option in addtion to the ham.

Reviewed August 29, 2010

This is a great place to get European-style baked goods, along with foccacias and sandwiches. It's in the center of Waikiki, 2301 Kuhio Ave.

The prices are very reasonable, especially for Hawaii; around $1-3 per baked item, which makes me wonder how much butter is used in the recipes. Even if there isn't much butter in the batter, the results are good.

My kids loved this place, and it's a great place to pick up food to take on the plane or on a picnic, since they wrap each piece in its own bag.

After 8pm, they take the baked items and group them in bags, which are marked down. The selection is much more limited than what one finds during the day.

Reviewed August 24, 2009

This was perfectly located about 1/2 block away from our hotel and since our hotel room had a mini-fridge, I was able to stock up on many little goodies from this very cute bakery. We even popped in and had a piece of cake after dinner. Just plain yummy!

1  Thank AFischer72
Reviewed May 28, 2009

We ate there every day ! Excellent pastries and crunchy French bread. Europeans living in LA, we've missed that !

Hubby really loves coffee and didn't like it there.