“Funday Sunday!”

and up
Private Tour: Customize Your Perfect Day on Oahu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Custom private tour in Blue Hawaii Island "Oahu" and Lush green Island "Maui". We are professional snorkeling guides and photographers. Must things to do in Hawaii is snorkeling let us take you to Hawaiian water! Come on join us, our custom privet tour, we will make your perfect ALOHA day!
Reviewed July 19, 2015

Had a great day with our guides Robert and Akima. Lucky for us we were the only people on the tour. Akima is a certified everything when it comes to swimming, felt very safe snorkeling, even though I hadn't done it for years and my daughter was a first timer (but a strong swimmer). Both Robert and Akima were very attentive watching out for us and making sure we saw all the beautiful creatures of the ocean.

Great stories and locations and a look at the history of the native Hawaiians on the west coast. Both guides were knowledgeable on Island facts. Akima was great explaining meanings and pronunciations of Hawaiian words. Attractions were in nature and not crowded, which was nice for a break from the busy streets of Waikiki.

Great day and for people who want to see beautiful beaches and mountain ranges, this is for you.

Great customer service from beginning to end - nice emails and easy booking.

Bonus - Akima is a fantastic photographer and memory cards with personal pictures are included in the package.

Thank you to both of you for making this a great day. :)

2  Thank Jeaner822
NaiaMermaid, Guide at Hawaii Real Nature Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2015

Mahalo for your time for this wonderful review!

This is my pleasure job to show you guys underwater world and I am getting positive energy from your smile after snorkeling!

We are very glad you guys enjoyed even you ate garlic chicken before snorkeling.

Aloha kaua, say hello to your mermaid too.

All reviews
"private tour"
in 7 reviews
"north shore"
in 8 reviews
"snorkeling adventure"
"vast knowledge"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"an amazing experience"
in 32 reviews
"abilities"

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 14, 2015 via mobile

This was an awesome tour! Bob and Akima were so personable and knowledgable. The tour went to a lot of off the beaten path spots and we got to learn about the Hawaiian culture without having to deal with massive tour groups. Snorkeling was awesome and we got to see so much wildlife! Dolphins and turtles and fish! We had a really great time and would highly recommend them. We definitely felt like we got so much more than we paid for!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Aloha!
We are the only one tour goes to west Oahu on land. Very different world compare with Waikiki, this is real Hawaii!

I look forward to see your 3 beautiful boys next time, take them snorkeling yeah!

Mahalo for your review!

Reviewed July 13, 2015

I highly recommend this tour. Akima and Bob were great guides. When they picked us up in the morning we headed to the west coast. It was nice to get away from the crowds of Waikiki. They explained all the attractions along the way and we stopped several times to enjoy and we're never rushed. When we went snorkeling I was very nervous as I had tried it about 15 years ago and couldn't do it. Akima and Bob were very patient with me and helped me throughout the whole process. My granddaughter Kayla was a natural but it took a lot of patience with me. Finally I was able to see some of the beauty below the ocean. Colorful fish and giant sea turtles. Thank you Akima and Bob for the wonderful experience. I will never forget it. You are the best.
Pat and Kayla

1  Thank PatHouck

Aloha
Thank you for your time for the review. We appreciate.
You did really really great job snorkeling. You were wonderful student doesn't take time to go in water at all.

We are glad you finally make it to snorkeling and we could show you whole another world underwater.

Say Aloha to your mermaid Kayla too!

Please remember every time you go in water is different so please come back one day so we can show you another day in underwater world!

Aloha oe.

Reviewed July 10, 2015 via mobile

Wow!! I have been to Hawaii 3 times in the last 5 years and decided this time I wanted this trip to be part relaxation and part educational for me and my teenage daughter. Achieved both on this tour. I was impressed with this company from the very beginning. Booking the tour was easy and fast. I sent an email requesting a specific package and date and literally minutes later, I received a response from a real person ,not a generic email. After confirmation of the booked tour, i received one more confirmation email the day prior to our tour with details of pick up time and location and what to bring. We were picked up at the exact time specified and off we went on our adventure in a comfortable air conditioned van serenaded with Hawaiian music. Our tour guides... Bob and Akima, I want to say they are both owners of this company but I'm not certain they both are. Either way, cant say enough good things about these two, just incredibly intelligent, respectful and passionate human beings. Our tour package was the west side of the island with snorkeling. The scenic part of the tour included story telling of Hawaiian legends, historical tidbits, post card worthy beaches with no more than 10 people laying out or surfing, valleys, ancient temples and caves that should be surrounded by fences to preserve its sacredness. The snorkel part of the tour was on a beach that most would consider private because I think i saw about 5 people. We did a beach observation prior to getting in the water, saw a chart of the fish we may be seeing. They provided us with a lightweight neon life vest and snorkel gear. Im not a strong swimmer, doggie paddle is pretty much the only stroke i know so i was a little hesitant and slightly fearful about snorkeling. Akima and Bob put me at ease. Bob taught us how to get in the water, what to do with the waves coming at you, simple things experienced snorkelers dont even have to think about but we were beginners and they didnt assume we knew that stuff. Akima swam around with a rope attached to a red float that i held on to like a crutch. Was awesome to feel safe the entire time. Our snorkeling was eventful...saw schools of fish, school of dolphins and a sea turtle that Akima relentlessly searched for because she wanted us to have a memorable experience. She also would dive to the bottom and come back up with sea urchins and sea cucumbers... we never touched a live sea creature. Snorkeling was the last part of the tour and we were taken back to our hotel where we sat 2 hours later still glowing over the experience we had. The only thing we both regret not doing in this tour was taking our picture with our amazing tour guides. Highly recommend this company for the superior service.

2  Thank etheldls

Seriously your review made me tears in my eyes.
Thank you so much for your review and I appreciate you felt what we are trying to give you. (does this make sense?)

We will keep try hard to please our guests as much as we can.
We are trying to improve this tour day by day.

I hope you folks come back with us in the future to see how we do.

Aloha nui loa.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 19, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I decided to go to Oahu, Hawaii to celebrate our 5th year wedding anniversary and one of the top activities we wanted to do was snorkeling. Fortunately for us, we found Hawaii Real Nature! They gave us a tour of the hidden west coast of Oahu, complimentary photography services, cave sight-seeing, beach tours and personalized snorkeling lessons. We saw landscapes we never thought would be included in our tour package!

The trip was so much fun! At every major cultural stop especially at the various beach tours, we were told of the legends that exist there.Then, our tour guides gave us some time to explore the area on our own and they took pictures of us with the gorgeous backgrounds! I got to touch every major beach we set foot on and the crystalline ocean was simply stunning!

This 8 hour tour culminated with personalized snorkeling lessons! My husband and I were a little nervous at the beginning because we are not very good at swimming and we were going to be submerged in the pacific ocean. However, Akima and her partner made this experience enjoyable and our first snorkeling experience was fantastic!

This is a must do tour when visiting the island of Oahu in Hawaii!!

2  Thank Travelwithangeles

Aloha sweetie.
We really enjoyed with you guys too. Very thankful you chose us on your special day.
We look forward to take you guys snorkeling again in Oahu's natural "aquarium"

Aloha nui loa!