1,689 results
All reviews close to the airport room attendant honolulu airport the shuttle driver free shuttle pearl harbor an early flight military families front desk staff car rental convenient location convenience store corner room parking garage mercy mena bw
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel last night when arriving from a long night!

Free shuttle from the airport. Use the phone next to the caroussel 24. When you have called, go outside caroussel 20 in the center area behind the green line. There is a shuttle bus that says Best Western on it.

Check in process was quick and easy. No issues. Staff was friendly. Room was clean, bed comfortable.

Took a shower this morning and the shower doesnt drain, it must be clogged with other people’s hair and filth. See picture attached, that is with the drain wide open. Would recommend employees to have that looked at.

Other than that, I strongly suggest this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank JFLeB325
AirportHotelGM, General Manager at Best Western The Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Aloha JFLeB325,

Thank you for your review and for including that if a guest needs pick-up at the airport from our shuttle to please CALL the hotel after collecting all their luggage. There are courtesy phones in the baggage claim area or call 808-836-3636.

I will be talking with our housekeepers to be more diligent in reporting slow draining tubs so we can get them fixed before anyone checks into the room.

Reviewed April 7, 2019

The airport BW is really convenient. If you get the rooms away from the road, you can really enjoy your sleep. The bus line is rt outside, and there is an option to take the shuttle to the airport terminal to catch a shuttle to Waikiki. You can also have a cheap tour of Pearl Harbor- by Uber or taxi- only 2mi from this hotel. If you want fun in chinatown- it is only a bus ride away. The Ala Moana Center is about 30 to 40min by city bus for $275. The pool area is noisy but all faciilities are clean, staff are super professional. Great for a business trip.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Climber65164721650
AirportHotelGM, General Manager at Best Western The Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2019

Aloha Climber,

Mahalo for your kind review. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay.

Please come again.

Reviewed April 7, 2019

I was visiting to visit the oldest bar in Hawaii. When I made the reservation I was told to call them from the phones at the luggage area. I found out they were gone because of construction. I told them and didnt know that. I called and they arrived for pick up within 10 minutes. It was a short drive to the hotel. The rooms have fridge and micro in them. There is a small store there but the prices were high I thought. If you go out the hotel and turn left and go to the corner and then left(5min) there is a mickie D;s, shell gas station, Ihop, and Dunkin Doughnuts. Across the street there is a Airport market, sushi, 2 bbq's and starbucks. Pop st shell was 2.09, at hotel 3.39. There is no restaurant at hotel but they will shuttle you to another of their hotels for one. Break had Waffles, S Eggs, meat, cereal, bread and bev.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank hrcalso

Aloha hrcalso,

Mahalo for your review and adding great information about what is available near the hotel. I Googled what the oldest bar in Hawaii was and found the story about Smith's Union Bar. Very interesting. I hope you enjoyed your trip.

Safe travels.

Reviewed April 2, 2019

We've been attending the annual event here at Hickam field and Best Western continue to impress with government rate, reasonable price for leisure and the services is always top notch. Even though I was recommended by my peers to stay at Hale Koa, but I chose this one because of the services, and convenience of location to all other area of interest, local eateries were among the best one. Will always come back to this one for years to come.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
AirportHotelGM, General Manager at Best Western The Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2019

Aloha Tour24756312068,

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, Please come again.

Reviewed March 30, 2019

My husband and I are staying for one night enroute back to AZ. The FREE shuttle is wonderful and arrived in a few minutes after our call to the hotel.
Because our flight arrived early in the day....10:30 we were not able to check in so stored our luggage in a secure area and had lunch at a near by IHOP. We want to especially commend Beau at the front desk who was so kind, understanding and did everything she could to help us. Once our room was ready we checked in and were delighted with how lovely, clean and comfortable the room was. It is close to the highway but our room was far away and up on the 12th floor so was very quiet and provided us a good night's rest. If you need to stay near the airport we recommend this hotel with the highest regard. The pool area is very nice and there is very good store on site with beer, wine, sandwiches, etc. They also offer a free breakfast every morning starting at 6:30.

Room tip: For quiet, request the top floor away from the highway. We had room 1221 and it was great.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mary C
AirportHotelGM, General Manager at Best Western The Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2019

Aloha Mary C.

Thank you for staying with us. We are so happy to hear everything went well. We try our best to make our guests stay as convenient as possible with our free airport shuttle, free WiFi, free breakfast and no resort fees!

General Manager.