Lowest prices for your stay
$179
BestWestern.com$179
Hotels.com$179
Agoda.com$179
1,835 results
All reviews honolulu airport best westerns front desk staff bw hawaii
Selected filters
Reviewed March 26, 2019

We enjoyed stay at this hotel because it was clean, had a complimentary free breakfast, free 24 hour on call airport shuttle, and staff was helpful and friendly. We were able to watch planes coming in and going out too. While there was some traffic noise, you would not hear much from airplanes.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Deborah D
AirportHotelGM, General Manager at Best Western The Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2019

Aloha Deborah D,

Mahalo for your review. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and our new complimentary breakfast.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 18, 2019

I stayed at the Best Western Plaza Hotel when my husband was unexpectedly airlifted from our trip in Kauai to Honolulu for further medical treatment. I chose this hotel because of its proximity to the hospital he was at. It was actually a delightful place to stay. The bed was comfortable, the room was spacious, there were several restaurants within walking distance. I ended up venturing out to do more things on Oahu when my husband was napping in the middle of the day and the Best Western was always nice to come home to. I also had a surprisingly beautiful view of the mountains.

If you are sensitive to highway noise, do not stay here at it is literally right next to the highway. However, I found it to be great white noise for sleeping. I think if you also want to take advantage of Honolulu’s beaches, this would be a bit of a trek for you. For me, it was perfect.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
AirportHotelGM, General Manager at Best Western The Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

Aloha Scenic,

Many thanks for your review. We are so happy that you had a great stay.

We hope to see you again under better circumstances.

Mahalo,

Reviewed March 18, 2019

Very close to the airport, free shuttle was prompt. All staff were friendly and helpful. We were at the back of the hotel, away from the expressway, so traffic noise was minimal. Better than usual hot buffet breakfast with plenty of seating.
We were able to catch a bus to old Honolulu (about 30 minutes) and Waikiki (about 40 minutes) right opposite the hotel. Front desk staff gave us change and advice on buses to catch. All bus fares are $2.75 each trip (get a day Pass for $5.50), or $1 ($2 Day Pass) if aged 65 or over. All bus drivers we had were good, and stop announcements are announced along the way.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Aloha DeeTeeSeattle,

Thank you for your informative review. This is great information for future travelers.

Please come again.

Reviewed March 17, 2019

This Best Western Plaza Hotel - Honolulu has both location close to the airport and an excellent shuttle service. The shuttle service runs 24x7 with dispatch by call-in from the airport, which I used after dropping off my rental car (with a gas station about 1 block away.). We used the 5am shuttle to meet our 7am airplane. The staff is friendly and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2019

My room was clean and well kept while I stayed here. The amenities and proximity to the airport are why I stay here. I have been a member of Best Western since 2014. This location is one of the best I have stayed in.

Date of stay: March 2019
AirportHotelGM, General Manager at Best Western The Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2019

Aloha Jack P,

Mahalo for taking the time to review our hotel and to let us know about Mercy.She is one of our shinning stars!

Please come again.