Lowest prices for your stay
$179
BestWestern.com$179
Hotels.com$179
Agoda.com$179
1,835 results
All reviews honolulu airport best westerns front desk staff bw hawaii
Selected filters
Reviewed March 12, 2019

I arrived late but was greeted by two awesome individuals, Raymart and Beau. Both were cheerful, very professional and quick. Really made my stay start off with a great impression! When I got to the room, it was beyond my expectation as it was a lot larger than I expected and very nice and clean! I really expected a lot less for the amount they charge but was surprised to say the least!

Room tip: The hotel is right next to the airport and they offer free shuttle service to the airport every hour on the hour and half hour.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
AirportHotelGM, General Manager at Best Western The Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2019

Aloha Celia,

Thank you for your kind comments about Raymart and Beau! It is great to see that they had a positive impact on your stay with us.

Please come again.

Reviewed March 9, 2019

It may be close to the freeway but all in all it was a very pleasant stay.. highly recommend a rental car if you’re wanting to go to any beaches or do anything for that matter. Hotel was very clean and all the staff were very nice

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
AirportHotelGM, General Manager at Best Western The Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2019

Aloha kahlfield,

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate the feedback.

Mahalo,

Reviewed March 8, 2019

The service I got from the people of this hotel and the way this hotel works is one of the best standard Best Westerns I have been in. Only downside was the freeway out the front door but I would stay again and would recommend it 100%!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Aloha!

Many thanks for you kind review. Please come again.

Mahalo,

Reviewed March 7, 2019

With less than a five minute drive this location is great for anyone spending a night or two or stuck with a layover. The breakfast has many Great options very delicious. McDonald’s and Starbucks is within walking distance. The staff were very polite and patient.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
AirportHotelGM, General Manager at Best Western The Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2019

Aloha Marcos,

We are please to read that you enjoyed our new complimentary breakfast buffet. It has been a big hit with our guests.

Please come again soon.

Reviewed March 6, 2019

The hotel was close to base and easy access to downtown. My Housekeeper, Ms. Mercy really did a good job. My room was always clean and on time. Thank you for giving me excellent customer service. I will definitely stay there again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Aloha Kham,

Thank you for the kind note regarding our star housekeeper Mercy! We are so happy she made you stay a little bit better.

Please come again.