“A Good Cuban Restaurant in Honolulu”
Review of Soul DE Cuba Cafe - CLOSED

Soul DE Cuba Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cuban
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Honolulu
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Just got back from a weekend in Honolulu. I stumbled onto to this restaurant after eating at the French restaurant next door. The ambiance is very authentic. To the Cuban art work is added family pictures throughout. I was just there for lunch and had a soul cubano sandwich which came with a salad on the side. It was flavorful and just perfect before my outbound flight. I can't wait to return for dinner during my next visit to Honolulu.

If you are visiting Waikiki, you will need to take a bus or cab to downtown but it is worth the trip.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Had a fabulous meal here tonight with my husband and two boys, the food was delicious and was so much to choose from.. Service was great and we felt right at home even though this was our first time here... Definitely worth a visit..

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are in Hawaii for 11 days. Waikiki to be specific. If you're looking for something different from the obvious great fresh seafood, Soul de Cuba Cafe is your stop. A bit off the beaten tourist path, this don't miss Cuban restaurant left us well sated and impressed. A don't-miss!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Cuban food, atmosphere, ambience and the best service. Reasonable, and classy. Take time to enjoy a creation here, you won't forget it. There are lots of Red Lobsters, restaurants of all sorts. Take the time to find this jewel. Next time I bring my family to Oahu, we are coming here. Great menu, lots to pick from. Guaranteed enjoyment. Frank S. ain't wrong on this one. Located in south China town, you salute me again.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

My wife and I live on Maui, and we visit Honolulu a couple of times a year. A highlight of our visits is dinner at Soul de Cuba. The food, cocktails, atmosphere and service are tops. We try a different dish each time and have never been disappointed. Try a dish with Honey Mojo dressing, made on location.