“Delicious burgers without the bun!”

Teddy's Bigger Burgers
Ranked #48 of 2,368 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Wellington, New Zealand
“Delicious burgers without the bun!”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Great tasting burgers in a lettuce wrap! I'm gluten free and despite not having gluten free burgers they were able to accommodate this with a lettuce wrap instead.

The first time I went my server was a bit vague and got the order wrong, but this was made up for the great atmosphere the rest the crew created and the delicious food.

The food is made to order so does take about 6 minutes or so. Really juicy burgers, although were generally on the overcooked side of what I ordered. Sweet potato fries are delicious (and a little more expensive than normal fries).

It's a bit more expensive than other fast food places but I think it's worth it.

Shout to the best server - Unfortunately I can't remember his name but it's starts with a 'C' and he's super friendly, and walked around handing out food and refresher towels when I was there. Really made for my great experience of this restaurant.

• Visited August 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Toronto
“Great burgers!”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

The burgers here are worth the wait. Super juicy and tasty! Very good customer service also. The fries were so-so but overall these burgers are better than Five Guys Burger and Fries.

Visited March 2014
Tempe, Arizona
“Very Good”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I decided to try this restaurant on a whim since it was close to where I was staying and felt that this restaurant is a good choice for some burgers and fries. After trying the beef and chicken options they are both fine choices although for first timers I would probably recommend trying the hamburger (got mine with choose though). The fries were pretty decent - adding garlic was the way to go though I'm not sure if it's worth the added on cost just for that.

The atmosphere is what really drew me into coming here in the first place. There are not many places like this in Waikiki that offer delicious burgers and fries, not to mention the prices are totally reasonable for Waikiki! I really enjoyed the retro vibe and it felt like a blast in the past to me.

Visited August 2014
Kealakekua, Hawaii
“Get your grind on!”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Awesome burgers and the shakes are to die for! Choose from big, bigger, or biggest burger, then choose your toppings. Cheese? Bacon? Avocado? onions? Try their garlic fries- delicious!!

Visited August 2014
Maui
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I don't know if I should go back”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

I only like the food ,and the view but the cashier that day was a little sad ..:( but I'll try go back maybe she just had a bad day..other then that the food was ok

• Visited August 2014