“Excellent!!!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed July 22, 2014

All food made to order! Huge hamburgers! Long lines but worth the wait! Delicious chilli cheese fries and pineapple shakes.

1  Thank mum2little1
There are newer reviews for Teddy's Bigger Burgers

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick meal one night on a recommendation and was not disappointed. Very close to the big expensive Waikiki restaurants but has a homey feel. Service was fast and the counter staff was extremely polite. Had their classic burger with cheese and fries and it was the best burger that I've had in a long time. All at a very fair price.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Mum & I arrived weary after a 10hrs LONGhaul flight & we were craving burgers. A quick Google of "Waikiki's best burgers" & off to Teddy's we walked.
It was less than a 10 min walk from our hotel & is located opposite Honolulu Zoo. We chose their 9oz meal combo (burger, fries & drink). We got a Bacado burger (bacon, avocado & cheese) & upgraded to sweet potato fries. It was just under $20 & I am glad we decided to share! That burger is big!
The burger was super tasty!!! I recommend it ... need to stay away... waistline is gonna hate me if I go back..but big full belly will love me ;)

Reviewed July 16, 2014

We were really impressed with these burgers that we went back twice. Nice and fresh, help yourself to a table and take away also available. One day we tried garlic fries which were nice too. Good location just opposite Honolulu zoo and 1 min from the beach.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We heard about this burger place so we were close enough to walk to it. Wow what great choices they had to build your burger, we got cheeseburgers with grilled pineapple (the best) & pepper jack cheese OMG also the butter garlic fries an explosion of delicious flavors! We went there twice & will return on our next visit ~Scrumptious!