“Long wait, friendly service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Teddy's Bigger Burgers
Ranked #42 of 2,326 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Waikiki
sydney
“Long wait, friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2014

We waited a really long time for two meals, it was slightly pricy but the food quality was good. I'd def return. Very friendly staff to help with menu choices. Lots to choose from.

Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Santa Barbara, California
“Worst run restaurant I have ever been to”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

We were craving hamburgers so my girlfriend and I decided on going into Teddy's and try their hamburgers.

As soon as we walked in there was a gentleman at the door greeted us.

We walked in and there was a white board with "Special Burgers" we asked for one of the burgers that were on the special's board. Well it ended up being a $21 hamburger so I asked her how could a beef burger cost that much? she said "I don't know this is what you ordered" then the manager walked up with a bad attitude asking what the problem was and I replied "i'm sorry but this sounds a little too much for a hamburger you guys have on the special menu"
She simply said "this is what you ordered and that's how much it came up to"

I asked to cancel the order and the manager replied that it was already too late to cancel it.

I got the hamburger and it wasn't done as I asked I took back to the manager and asked for my money back

Don't ruin your vacation by going there.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank Sam A
Ewa Beach, Hawaii
“Just Average...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

My daughter wanted hamburgers and we wanted to try something local. It was a nice short walk from our hotel. The interior was quite dirty so we decided to get our order to go. The same guy handing you your food is the same guy taking your money, taking out the trash and refilling the ice machine without stopping to wash his hands first. The burgers were not anything amazing or really that good. The fries were hot but plain and rather tasteless. Not sure how this particular place got such great reviews. Maybe it was an off day?!? My advice would be to find something else though.

Tokyo, Japan
“Love it.....!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

What a chain. Great burgers and great staff. Never been to one where they constantly ask if your doing OK. We had a fabulous time and you can even call in and order so you can pick it up without waiting in line. Ask your hotel or check the net for the number and menu.

1 Thank Paruharu
“Excellent food and amazing vibe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I discovered Teddy's several years ago while vacationing in Waikiki. Since then, we find ourselves visiting their locations whenever we're in Hawaii. Our favorite of them all is their Kapahulu location. The place is so full of energy. We visited again on our most recent trip and it seemed like the staff made a point of having fun while working. One of the employees even danced while distributing napkins and ketchup to the customers. The food is always top notch, but the fun atmosphere really makes for a memorable experience.

My wife loves their original burger. I agree that it's great, but I like to try their other offerings too. My favorites so far are their Kailua burger and their Stinky Stockings burger (which was offered during a previous Dec. 2012 visit). Their pricing is great too, especially compared to other Waikiki options. The two of us usually eat for under $20 when we go there. Look for coupons in the many available free travel guides too.

Visited June 2014