“Best Burger I Have Ever Had!”

Teddy's Bigger Burgers
Ranked #55 of 2,420 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Visited Teddy's a very days ago (cause my husband wouldn't stop nagging me) and left wanting to go back everyday for the rest of our stay in Waikiki! The attendant at the counter was super helpful (she could she it was our first visit). We ordered the original 5oz burgers with cheese (for my husband) n cheese n pineapple (for me). We also added garlic fries. The food came out within minutes, piping hot. The burger was super tasty, the meat had a lovely flavour and the salad ingredients were fresh. The bun was a damper type roll n was just lovely. The only let down was the garlic fries. Not too sure on them, bit overbearing. Think ill stick to standard fries next time. All in all loved the experience! Can't wait to go back!

There are newer reviews for Teddy's Bigger Burgers

Reviewed May 6, 2014

The burgers are made fresh, the toppings are great. The onion rings are delicious. The atmosphere is retro 1950's which really adds to the experience. Counter staff are hilarious.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Not fast food - per say!
There food is made to order how you want it and does it taste good! You won't be let down by going here.
The burgers are amazing but i have fallen in love with the crispy chicken.

Good service, good taste, fresh, and well priced!

GO GO GO

Reviewed May 4, 2014

You have 3 main choices: big/bigger/biggest or 5/7/9 oz. patties.
The combo is a solid value with fries and a fountain drink, refillable.

The burger tastes fresh and juicy. The fries are crispy and large.

Busy location but service was fast and efficient.

Good alternative to the usual corporate fare.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

We all absolutely loved the burgers. My 11 year old said it is the only burger she'll ever actually eat up.
I didn't like the fries (classic variety) but I really didn't care.
The staff was super courteous and friendly, the restaurant itself clean.
It's not cheap, but quality doesn't come cheap.