“Great fish and chips, burgers are ok”

Teddy's Bigger Burgers
Ranked #45 of 2,340 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great fish and chips, burgers are ok”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

My husband loves burgers and so when I saw the good reviews on Tripadvisor about this place I thought this would be a great treat for my husband. We placed our orders, I ordered the fish and chips and I splurged on a vanilla shake, while my husband ordered a regular burger and fries. It took quite some time for our order to be ready but in the meantime I had my wonderful vanilla shake to sip on and it was very good. Once the food came I was surprised how good the fish and chips were. In fact I do not remember having a fish and chips meal as good as this one in a long time. Unfortunately the burger did not live up to its reputation and was not a hit with my husband. He said it was ok but nothing great. We were both disappointed about that.

• Visited March 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Old Fashion Flavor!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

This place is like the old time burger places! We have enjoyed their burgers in the past and have recommended this place to many people who visit Honolulu. This time we stopped in twice for their old fashion malts ... in Honolulu they call it a "Black and White" malt when you want vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce added along with the malt flavor. Prices are good for the area and the staff if great!

• Visited February 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Had to Try It”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Since hamburgers are one of my favorite foods I had to try this place while visiting Oahu (especially since one of the locations was right next to our hotel and we wanted a quick dinner after our arrival). Our burgers were a bit undercooked (medium-rare) and probably would have tasted a lot better if cooked properly. The "secret sauce" and basic toppings were good. My favorite part was the bun. The fries were very good. Five Guys will remain my "go to" upscale burger joint.

Visited February 2014
colorado
“Burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great burgers. The wait is a little long though. Since there is no In-N-out, I'll go here when jones ing for a good burger.

Visited December 2013
Bonney Lake, Washington
“Very good burger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

My first time to Teddy's. It's an order at the counter, seat yourself type of place. The cheeseburger I ordered was prepared exactly as I wanted and tasted great! I had fries and a soda with it for a very reasonable price. Service was fast and friendly. Grab extra napkins because you will need them for Teddy's Bigger Burgers! Look forward to my next trip.

• Visited March 2014