“Burger”

Teddy's Bigger Burgers
Ranked #45 of 2,340 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Waikiki
colorado
“Burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great burgers. The wait is a little long though. Since there is no In-N-out, I'll go here when jones ing for a good burger.

Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Bonney Lake, Washington
“Very good burger!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

My first time to Teddy's. It's an order at the counter, seat yourself type of place. The cheeseburger I ordered was prepared exactly as I wanted and tasted great! I had fries and a soda with it for a very reasonable price. Service was fast and friendly. Grab extra napkins because you will need them for Teddy's Bigger Burgers! Look forward to my next trip.

• Visited March 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Tasty Burgers and fries”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

What more can i say...go for the biggest burger add cheesie fries and you will be in food heaven..also like the way they explain the menu to tourist's.made ordering nice and easy

Chicagoland
“Excellent service and unique sause a delight!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

We were greeted with a big smile and the burgers were so large, we split 1 meal between the 2 of us (and the server was very nice by cutting it in half and providing an extra paper plate for us to use!) I can easily recommend this place which also happens to be extremely reasonably priced for the island!

Seattle
“Good burgers at a good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

Our hotel was right next door to this place, so one day my daughter and I picked up some burgers for lunch and ate by our hotel pool. The food was above average and the price was decent. A nice change from formal restaurant food.

1 Thank psnordo