“Very good burger!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed March 1, 2014

My first time to Teddy's. It's an order at the counter, seat yourself type of place. The cheeseburger I ordered was prepared exactly as I wanted and tasted great! I had fries and a soda with it for a very reasonable price. Service was fast and friendly. Grab extra napkins because you will need them for Teddy's Bigger Burgers! Look forward to my next trip.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,809)

Reviewed February 28, 2014

What more can i say...go for the biggest burger add cheesie fries and you will be in food heaven..also like the way they explain the menu to tourist's.made ordering nice and easy

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We were greeted with a big smile and the burgers were so large, we split 1 meal between the 2 of us (and the server was very nice by cutting it in half and providing an extra paper plate for us to use!) I can easily recommend this place which also happens to be extremely reasonably priced for the island!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Our hotel was right next door to this place, so one day my daughter and I picked up some burgers for lunch and ate by our hotel pool. The food was above average and the price was decent. A nice change from formal restaurant food.

1  Thank psnordo
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Decent food...we ate here mainly because we love the Teddy's in Woodinville, WA. The menu was a bit different and the vibe of the place too. Still good food at a reasonable price for HI. Son had the thickest milkshake ever...had to eat it with a spoon.