“Good food. Staff trying hard”

Teddy's Bigger Burgers
Ranked #128 of 2,543 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Ordered for six. The food was great, although our order was a bit confused by the new staff person. However I talked to the manager who promptly and nicely made it right. Brought us correct food and added the shake that was missed with any charge and quickly. The shakes were awesome. A great homemade burger and good fries. If you want a burger fries and a shake this is the place to go.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,809)

Reviewed June 30, 2013

My boyfriend and I make sure we grabe a burger from this place whenever we are in Waikiki. Anything you want on it, delicious fries... I can hardly finish the smallest burger in one sitting. Very messy, juicy, yummy burgers, grab it to go and sit at the beach.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

With all the reviews..expected soo much more. I had a turkey burger..it was good; not fabulous. The avocado that I had added was fresh..good. The grilled pineapple that I had added wasn't that much..didn't cover the patty. Three, little pickles. The lettuce wasn't iceburg; more what you'd use for decorating a platter.

My husband had the fried Pollack combo. Definitely nothing to rave on that. Asked for garlic fries..either they forgot to serve those or it really lacked.

1  Thank khnmlh
Reviewed June 23, 2013

A Five Guys afionado, i felt the need to try this burger joint.
It lives up to its repuation- a hawaiian burger with teriyaki and pineaple really fit the bill. Sharing is a choice we made- from the middle size we chose -cooked to order, the wait is worth it~ enjoy!

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Wish I could give the service more stars. They were great! Gator tots were heavenly. Burger size were 5, 7 and 9 ounce. 5 was plenty big enough to stuff us.