“Good, Fast Sushi, But Limited Seating”
Review of Ninja Sushi

Ninja Sushi
Ranked #772 of 2,454 Restaurants in Honolulu
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Ninja is close to my work and I frequently go there for lunch. The place is small (only seating for about 20) so finding a seat can be a problem, but the food makes it worth going and the tables do turn over fairly quick.

They have a wide selection of sushi and bento boxes. The sushi is super fresh and it comes out really quick which is nice. The place does a lot of take-out so if you see a line there's a good chance they the majority of them will be getting it to go.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This restaurant is withing walking distance of the airport terminal and we went there twice while waiting for flights. It's located in a strip mall so the location isn't fancy but completely functional. We were there in off-peak hours but there should be adequate parking at all times.

They have all their offering, complete with pictures, on large boards so you can easily study what they serve. Service is quick and friendly and the food is excellent.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Everytime I come to Oahu I have to have Ninja Sushi!! A few days ago I moved to Mililani and just randomly found that there is a Ninja Sushi in the Town Center and it's awesome!! :D I normally try to get an assortment of Sushi but as I was flying solo I chose to just get the Crunchy Maki and Wow is it AMAZING!!! =D Just get it!!! One thing I will say is that the mochi balls are not as good as some other places so just focus on sushi don't worry about the other stuff :)

1  Thank Shorty_HI
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stumbled upon this after a 20 hour trip to Hawaii and LOVED it! Walking distance from the airport hotels. We'll be back on way back through.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

The gentleman at the counter was very nice to us, and the sushi and poke were to die for. Next time we are in Hawaii, we will definitely be going back.

Been to Ninja Sushi? Share your experiences!