Review Highlights
CORP

Reviewed September 16, 2016
Ldyilagan
Mililani, Hawaii
Lots of space and varied family activities.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

from $129.84
from $134.00
from $315.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2016

My son has swimming practice here weekly and the pool is great. Parking is not a problem. We also like to take our other son for tennis here as there are a lot of courts to choose from. The only bad thing is that someone is feeding the cats regularly so there is a lot of cats roaming around.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed September 12, 2016

This park has plenty of open space for family gatherings. Baseball fields, tennis courts and Olympic size swimming pool. Runners and joggers as well as walkers utilize it's open spaces. Lots of parking and restrooms throughout the park.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed July 9, 2016

I love coming to this park during the week when there is not a lot of activity. On the weekends it gets really busy with sports. During the week, I can bring my child and dog here and I play ball with my dog and let my child play on the playground. Clean restrooms by the playground.
There are two playgrounds with restrooms and one playground without a restroom.
Lots of bike/walk path, so if we wanted to take a walk around the baseball fields, there's plenty of walking. There are benches and trash cans along the way.
There are also lots of picnic tables in various locations throughout the park. I've come here on a lunch break or two.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed March 26, 2016

We swim laps here at least 4 days a week. The pool is one of the largest in Hawaii. Lap swimming is open during 3 different times a day. There are 12 baseball and softball fields, a tennis complex and archery range. The park could be better maintained, but it is heavily used by the public and unfortunately, not everyone is respectful of public property. The pool is staffed with excellent lifeguards.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed November 4, 2014

We were here for tennis, but the park also has many other attractions such as archery field, several baseball fields, pool, and place for kids and dogs to play. Lots of parking space. The park itself is huge, as far as I know it has a lot of biking and jogging path but unfortunately we did not try it so I cannot review it, we were there just for tennis and to relax a bit. It has many tennis courts, I think about 20 total, in decent to good condition. This is a perfect place for family and kids, I definitely recommend it.

Date of experience: October 2014