“Spotlessly Clean”
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
HDTV
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Gold Coast
“Spotlessly Clean”
Reviewed August 3, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

I am a solo traveler and this place in my opinion would not really be spacious enough for two people. A small studio in fact only 14 inches of space between the foot of the king sized bed to the wardrobe which housed the large flat screen TV.
It is away from the center of Waikiki, right at the end of Kuhio and on the intersection of another busy road, opposite the zoo. There is a fire station close by, so there are many sirens when the fire trucks pass by several times each night.
The studio is well equipped with a full size frig, microwave and a 2 burner stovetop, also dishes, cutlery, pots and pans etc.. There is a bus stop almost at the door and a pod coffee maker in the foyer which was very handy for my morning coffee. My studio was on the 4th floor with a view of the road and Diamond Head.

Management Response
Feb 21, 2018
Aloha and thank you for your review.
Unfortunately room sizes in our beloved Hawaii are not even near the sizes that you will find on the mainland US and believe it or not, these units are about 30% larger than the average Hotel room in Waikiki.
It is also useful to keep in mind that Waikiki is a densely populated area and while there is a Fire Station a mile away, anytime a Firetruck or ambulance access Waikiki it does so through only 3 avenues that affect 100% of the Hotels and condos in Waikiki.
Fortunately we do have other islands that are more secluded and less populated such as Molokai or Lanai but if you want to enjoy shopping, restaurants and night life there is nothing like vibrant Waikiki.
Thank you for visiting us and we hope to see you again.
Amber P
El Paso, Texas
“Fabulous Location, Fabulous Quality, Fabulous Service & Fabulous PRICE!”
Reviewed March 31, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed at this extended stay hotel for nine nights from March 16-March 25, 2017. The remarks I state about this hotel will not begin to describe how fabulous our stay was but I will try my best. I found this location via Trip Advisor Vacation Rentals and the price, no cleaning fees, no resort fees and cleanliness of the photos peaked my interest. I had cross searched for several weeks and this location had all the amenities that I was looking for and for the cheapest price. Guaranteed. I was visiting my boyfriend who is stationed in Hawaii so I was able to send him to the location prior to check it out before I made the deposit. You will be happy to know the pictures are exactly what they depict. King sized bed, flat screen, fridge, microwave, hot plate surface, air conditioning, clean bathroom, linens, towels, toiletries, dishes, utensils, granite, the whole 9. It was amazing how equipped the unit was. I am very particular about cleanliness and the unit exceeded my expectations. Hector, whom I made the reservation with was extremely helpful and accommodating. Mind you, I reserved this unit almost 4 months in advance. I had his contact information and he was always reachable as I checked in and had questions leading up to my arrival. When we arrived, we were greeted by the manager and check-in was seamless and flexible as my flight arrived earlier in the day. We had several plans and equipment during our stay that required maneuvering and the manager made everything easy as she provided accommodations to us that were highly appreciated and made our access and activities super convenient! The customer service at this property was BEYOND top notch. Before we reached our room, she directed us to coined laundry facilities (where detergent is provided to all guests), access to an outside grill and beach accessories like floaties (which we took advantage of and enjoyed immensely)!! One aspect that should not go unnoticed is that the security of the building is TIGHT. Keyed entry to enter the front door. Once you enter there is an elevator to access the other floors but you need keyed entry AGAIN to get the elevator to work. She pointedly noted that and I was grateful. It is so nice to know that you are safe while on vacation so awesome job to them for providing that level of security to their patrons. The unit had a nice balcony, chairs and even an outside rod where we could hang wet clothes from the beach (so thoughtful). Perfect working wifi in the unit, air conditioning was crisp and in working order—in short, the unit was awesome! Another thing! Parking! We also reserved a parking unit with this property for a STEAL of a price!! And if you know about parking in Hawaii at hotels, you’d be lucky if you pay below $25 for parking EACH NIGHT and we paid less than HALF that! And the location?! One day we literally walked down the street 2 blocks and boom! Waikiki Beach. AWESOME LOCATION! Super close to downtown, Hardrock, Cheesecake Factory, Cinnamons, Duke's, Ruth Chris etc! No shortage of restaurants and the shops on the strip. All in all, staying here saved me thousands of dollars and STILL left no stone unturned. It made me feel secure, was above cleanliness standards and had customer service that, quite frankly is on five-star level, and I speak from frequent travel experience. This will not be my last trip to Hawaii and from this point forward, we will stay at this location. Hands down, no contest. Period. Thank you to the Makee team for a glorious stay.

Your age range 25-34
Management Response
Apr 1, 2017
Aloha Amber
Thank you very much for your generous review.
We are glad that you had a pleasant stay in our condos and we will be thrilled to have you stay with us again next time you visit our islands.

Hector
yogesh m
“Nice Stay, Nice, Clean. Excellent Value on Waikiki.”
Reviewed November 14, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

For the price, this is a steal. Very close to Waikiki and even got parking for $15/day. Never heard of. Good views from the Balcony. Very clean and no cleaning fees. Even coffee in the common area with those K-cups. They will even give you chairs and paddleboards for free to take it to the beach. Very Nice. No complaints. Straight forward people.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Cleanliness, Secure, Location, Value for money
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing