Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best day ever!

We were hesitant to book a group tour at first but were pleasantly surprised that this turned out... read more

Reviewed yesterday
teejohns13
Gear visit!

Clear, warm water and tons of living ocean life to see! What’s not to love! Took my GoPro and got... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Anonymous269425
Bothell, Washington

Recommended experiences in and around Oahu
from $28.72
from $86.09
from $26.00
from $129.00
1,743 results
All reviews hanauma bay snorkel gear bon jovi shuttle driver snorkeling experience north shore great driver tour company beautiful fish entrance fee great trip dole plantation sea turtles equipment van oahu mask
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Although there were a few additional expenses involved, this was an excellent value and a truly beautiful snorkeling location and experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would highly recommend this tour! The shuttle bus collected us from our hotel and gave us a mini-tour/information on the way to Hanauma Bay. We were provided with snorkels and flippers so we didn't have to queue once we were on the beach which saved us loads of time. We also didn't have the hassle of driving or parking which was perfect. The beach is beautiful and there is plenty to see and loads of space especially in the water despite the large number of visitors the beach receives every day. The tour was great value for money and such a lovely and easy way to visit this amazing place.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would not call this a tour. It was a shuttle ride to Hanauma Bay. We were glad to get a ride there. The snorkelling equipment was not very good. The driver brought us there and back.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

This is the second time I have visited Hanauma Bay and still loved it. The driver was outstanding and so helpful. Beautiful location as well.

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

I was debating on if I wanted to spend the money for a tour or just go swim at a beach with turtles and I’m so glad I went on this tour. Ryan, Kevin and Chris were awesome crew and snorkeling over the reef with turtles, fish and eels doing their thing was an experience to remember. I highly recommend the turtle snorkel tour!!