“Bit pricey but we enjoyed it.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nobu Honolulu

Nobu Honolulu
Reserve with OpenTable
Nobu Honolulu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 2,326 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Japanese, Seafood, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Brisbane, Australia
“Bit pricey but we enjoyed it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

My wife and I were in Hawaii for our honeymoon and decided to give Nobu a try. Little bit harder for us tourist to find but people were friendly and showed us the way. Food was excellent. Some of the best japanese food we have had. Staff very good at their jobs. Nice and romantic a great place to have a honeymoon dinner. Would love to go back again. Maybe one day.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
“How is this not number one?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

Awesome food, awesome service.
We ate at numerous top rated restaurants in Waikiki and nothing came close to Nobu. We asked for the chef to choose our meal based on a rough guide of $100 pp and the choices were faultless.

Only slight criticism was that we were sat next to a family who had three kids under 5 who proceeded to throw food on the ground and have their feet on the table. Not what we want to sit next to when paying $300 for a meal. I'm fine with kids, but just didn't seem to suit the atmosphere.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Marina del Rey, California
“I left very fat and super happy! :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

Dined here over the July 4 weekend and I couldn't decide what I wanted to eat off the menu, so I chose the Omikaze (spelling?) tasting menu for $100 per person. I seriously don't remember every single tiny dish that was presented to me tapas style. But, I remember my taste buds were shouting for joy with every bite! Remember that famous scene with Meg Ryan having an "O" moment in the restaurant with Billy Crystal?....Yup, you got it. All the small dishes presented in the tasting menu were all freaking amazing!!! Foodgasm galore. I thought I wouldn't get full from all the small portions, but there were like 12-14 items. Fish, meat, chocolate cake, noodles, seaweed salad, sushi....that's all I can remember. You seriously can't go wrong with the tasting menu. I'm an adventurous eater so I wanted to try a new experience. I had a cappucino to end my night and my bill alone was $110.99 with tax, I tipped $20 in cash to my waiter.

My waiter was Andrew and he was very nice and super sweet. I dined alone as I had arrived before my friends flying in from Kauai on a later flight, and I thought I'd be so bored and lonely. But, the food kept me busy. Everything was so beautiful and tasty. Excellent food presentation. The Nobu in Vegas sucked so I thought I'd give this place a try.

Excellent service, awesome tasting food, friendly faces, pretty cool dining environment. I will definitely be back. Seriously, I eat like Shrek so I thought the tiny portions would leave me starving...nope, nada. I left very fat and super happy! If you want to be adventurous, give the Omikaze tasting menu a try. You can thank me later. I will be back the next time I visit Oahu! Mahalo.

2 Thank Jennifer S
Melbourne
“Simple Breakfasts for the Waikiki Parc”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

Just a simple, uncomplicated breakfast included in the tariff of the room. Quite a limited choice, staff friendly. In peak season you will experience a short wait.

Dresher, Pennsylvania
“Cool Place Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

Very cool space in the Parc hotel, only issue we had was our waiter who seemed to be very distracted. Three times during our ordering he excused himself to go to a different table. We were very close to walking out as it was very rude and unprofessional. Nobu is very expensive and the waiter should have been more attentive, when we said something he gave an insincere apology. Despite all that we had a fabulous meal and really enjoyed everything we tried. I must say though we ate at Doraku the night before and thought the food was just as good for half the price.