“Never fails to impress”

Roy's Waikiki Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's Waikiki Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 2,430 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Hawaiian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Having eaten here before, I always look forward to coming back. Whilst a busy and noisy place, the food makes up for the lack of ambience. Our shared entree was deli is of ribs, shrimp, crab cakes, spring roll and sushi. My main of duck was cooked perfectly with delicious flavours. The chocolate self saucing soufflé with raspberry coulis, unbelievable! Top this off with a pineapple martini and the evening was fantastic. A must to eat at when visiting Waikiki.

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

I'm usually not impressed with pricey restaurants. The wife and I each tried their Tasting Menu, which was a sampler app, entree, and dessert. The app had pork, shrimp, and a chicken spring roll. We both had the honey mustard braised beef. Outstanding! The chocolate soufflé was absolutely one of the best (if not the best) dessert I've ever had. All for $49.50 per person, which was a great value for that level of quality. Service was outstanding. I highly recommend.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

The food was delicious. We got the sampler with wine flight and loved it! Our waiter was excellent. I was surprised to find such a good dining experience in a chain. We usually prefer smaller scale operations, but I'm glad we made an exception in this case. The chocolate souffle was incredible and I'm not even that big a fan of chocolate. Thumbs up, but be sure to reserve in advance. They are consistently busy.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

Bottomline Up Front: MAKE RESERVATIONS

Everything about Roy's was five star all the way.

Great selection of scotch.

We got the food and wine pairing. Everything was perfect.

I will comment on the chocolate souffle and wine pairing. The souffle alone was worth the price of the whole meal, but paired with the sweet red, this was quite frankly about the best dessert I've ever had in my life.

Recommended attire, keep it classy. Gents, this is a great opportunity to show your ladies how good you look in a jacket and tie (though the tie is probably a bit much for Hawaii). Ladies, this is probably one of only a handful of places in Waikiki where a bikini and sarong might not cut it. Fortunately, there is some of the finest shopping in the world readily available on the next block.

1  Thank Mjolnir117
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We ate and had the Pu Pu menu ( it was lunch time) the menu is quite small but large enough, try the ribs they are finger liking good also the crab cakes were devine. The waiter was very helpful all in all a very enjoyable meal.