“Exceptional Surprise”

Roy's Waikiki Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's Waikiki Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 2,524 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Hawaiian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed June 1, 2014

My sister-in-law and I were looking for a place to eat for our first nigh ton Waikiki beach. We were looking for a specific type of fish on the menu, but was unable to find it at any restaurant. Must have been out of season. But, we walked past Roy's and looked at the menu and decided to give it a try. Are we ever glad we did. We ordered two different types of fish as recommended by our waiter, and they were outstanding! My kudos to the chef! Great food, wonderful atmosphere and the service was impeccable I am recommending this place to everyone I know that is traveling to Oahu or Waikiki beach..

Write a ReviewReviews (3,022)

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Small portions and took almost an hour to get our food, but it was very good. Service was great and the atmosphere was lovely.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

My husband and I had dinner here one night while on our honeymoon. I had the Tandoori Chicken which was very good - a little spicy and served with curry naan. My husband had the grilled salmon and it was perfectly cooked. We each had a dessert - pineapple upside cake THE BEST I HAVE EVER HAD!! And my husband had the chocolate soufflé, again delicious. The service was great as well. The even gave us a special treat for our honeymoon.

1  Thank Guida S
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Thank you Roys for being open past 9pm at night !!! Our Hotel restaurant was closing even though they gave us menu's to look at.. Duh..

Back to Roys .. Great food had the special and was so impressed with it can't fault the food shame its not on the beach as it would be perfect.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We have been to multiple Roys on the island and they are all amazing. It is pricy but your portions are good size and food is worth it. It's a dress up location.