“Our favourite Waikiki restaurant!”

Roy's Waikiki Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's Waikiki Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 2,421 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Hawaiian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Once again befor I even leave Vancouver I book our dinner at Roy's! The food hear is amazing and the staff is fantastic! From the Dragon Rolls, the filets and the chocolate soufflé you will not be disappointed when you come here! I highly recommend Roy's.

There are newer reviews for Roy's Waikiki Beach

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Top-tier restaurant of the Asia Fusion mold, like peanut sauce and macadamia nut on tuna sushi, that makes every bite a delight.
A plus, for me, was that servings come in two sizes, so it was possible to have a delicious meal, clean my plate and have room for dessert.
Sunday night reservations were hard to come by, so we had to eat earlier than usual. Considering jet lap from the time difference, that was not such a terrible thing,
Every bite was delicious. One peculiar thing: The hostess that seated us made a point of noting the location of the restrooms. I suppose that is better than having to struggle to locate them later, but it is a bit odd on the way to eat to be told the location of the toilet.
Overall, an excellent meal.
Outside seating is available but you see a street and the front of a hotel, not the beach or ocean or anything worthwhile.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

It was good, but not over the top. Menu is limited, but has some good seafood choices. We were seated quickly and sat outside on the patio that was nice and relaxing. Service was good. prices are above average $$$. If you are staying at the Embassy it's in the lobby so very convienient to leave the kids in the room and have a romantice evening out.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We ate here on our 1st evening on Waikiki so we did not have a reservation. We sat at the bar & had Sangria while we waited for our table. My husband had the red & I had the white-both were great. For dinner I had the Macademia Nut Monchong & my husband had the Hibachi Salmon. We had the short ribs for an appetizer. The meal was so filling we did not have desert. The meal was for fresh & the presentation was great. Just understand that this is an expensive restaurant but worth the cost.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

With the growing Roy's empire spreading across the globe, you might not think it's worthwhile to visit the outpost in the chain's native Hawaii. That would be a mistake. Tucked into an Embassy Suites on out-of-the-way Lewers Street at the Ilikai end of Waikiki, there are tiki torches and thatched roofs outside and polished service, enticing presentation and tasty food within. If you're not used to Hawaiian fine-dining prices, brace yourself for a shock, gulp hard and take the plunge. Go big or go home: have the "canoe" of appetizers, which includes some of the best twists on local specialities like bbq ribs, spring rolls and ahi sushi you will find in the islands. After that, order anything that appeals, confident that it will be imaginative and delicious. Save room for dessert. As they say here, sweets at Roy's are uniformly ono. One caveat: the noise level can be high, so ask for a quiet table if you want to have lots of meaningful conversation.