“What a joint!”

Roy's Waikiki Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's Waikiki Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 2,420 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Hawaiian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I had never been to a Roy's and this joint was a great place to start a quest for other Roy's. The wait staff (actually a team of servers under the waiter) took care of our every need. Our team captain took time to explain the history of Roy's and how the menu is laid out at every Roy's restaurant. My wife ordered the ribs and I had the salmon. Both were great. We even decided on trying desserts. You have to order dessert as your meal is served because they take 30 minutes to prepare. I ordered the pineapple upside cake and my wife picked the melting hot chocolate soufflé with raspberry coulis. Each came with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Glad we served room for dessert. We each shared each others dessert.

There are newer reviews for Roy's Waikiki Beach

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Just had to eat at Roy's while in Honolulu with friends who had never been to Hawaii or eaten at a Roy's. I simply told them they would be impressed with the "over the top" service and diverse menu. No one was disappointed. If price is an issue, however, there are other restaurants in Honolulu which will impress. My wife and I tried the chicken spring rolls, salmon, and short ribs. All were great! Will definitely go back next time in Honolulu.

1  Thank curtbradford
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

They have a variety of food that changes throughout the year. Sushi was delicious! But be prepared to spend money. For two of us the bill was $100+.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We wanted to try Roy's on our last visit and never made it so this trip it was a must. We were not disappointed! Great food and service. My wife had the chocolate soufflé for dessert and said it's the best dessert she has ever had! I would highly recommend Roy's

Reviewed October 25, 2013

While walking in downtown Waikiki, my husband and I were looking for a nice romantic spot for our date night. We decided on Roys b/c of the outside seating and the fire torches provided a nice ambiance. Drinks were really good. Food even better. Our server was very good,professional and we ended up having such a nice dinner. It was one of the more expensive meals we had on vacation but it was worth every penny.

1  Thank Melissa C