“Fantastic”

Roy's Waikiki Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's Waikiki Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 2,522 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Hawaiian
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This is one of favourite restaurants in Waikiki. Some of the best seafood you will ever have. Great selection of cocktails. Friendly attentive staff. Very popular so if there is a large group book in advance. Highly recommend

Write a ReviewReviews (3,020)

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us, so thought we'd give it a try. I'm vegetarian and there were a couple of sushi options and a couple of salad options. I had the chickpea sushi, it was really tasty but I thought quite spicy. We also order the salad with caramalised walnuts in, which we had got to share but I couldn't eat as it was sooo spicy. My partner really enjoyed it though. The food was really tasty, great flavours but thought for the amount your received it was quite pricey. Our wine glass also had cork in, which when we complained they just brought out a new glass and didn't replace the lost wine. It was good to get away from the touristy restaurants, and we would definitely go back if we go back to Hawaii.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Roys is one restaurant you do not want to miss. The service and the food were excellent. An awesome night out

Reviewed June 8, 2013

This place is absolutely lovely and the food is 5 star! If you want a nice dinner night out, this is the place to be.

1  Thank Sammy6d
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Was walking past this place when returning from the beach to our hotel. Didn't read any reviews but decided to come back for dinner. Best decision of the whole vacation. The food was so good I licked my plate. We sat at their bar, which at first I was slighty disappointed but then I realized I had a view of the entire kitchen which I found mesmerizing and amazing. I have suggested to all my friend's that they should make this a stop in their travels.