“Hands down best Waikiki restaurant”

Roy's Waikiki Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's Waikiki Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 2,391 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Hawaiian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Kaneohe, Hawaii
“Hands down best Waikiki restaurant”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I'm going to keep this simple. Roy's is well managed with a knowledgeable staff. The food is delicious. As someone who never liked sushi, Roy's changed me with their delectable selections. Great bar to eat at if you can't get a table. Between josh the bartender, the sushi, and fish I have no problem making the trip from the windward side to visit this fantastic venue.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Harry B

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
“Great food, great service, great restaurant!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We have been travelling to Honolulu for years and only just discovered Roy's during our last visit in Feb this year. We dined there several times during our stay and look forward to dining there again later in the year.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank 210Lori48
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First but definitely not my last ;)”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I don't know what other people experienced when they came down here but I had nothing but a good time. The atmosphere and people that work there were amazing and I cannot complain about anything. Foods and drinks were amazing. Walking out of there i felt like it was thanksgiving all over again, that's how full and overly satisfied about this place. I definitely will come back to this place regardless of the negative comments other people have posted.. You just don't know how to appreciate the hard work these cooks and sous chefs put into.. Again Roy's was a great experience and I ha a great night!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Its_leila
Cary, Illinois
“Always good...”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Sat at the bar and had some drinks and appetizers - my wife loves the Hawaiian martinis. Watch out for the pineapple garnish - they serve the pieces that have been soaked in alcohol - quite the kick! I have been to Roy's in multiple cities, and it's always good food, drinks and service.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Keith B
St. Paul, MN
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

This is a great restaurant right at the street level of the Embassy Suites, across the street from Haleukalani Hotel and Trump Hotel. We walked by it a few times and it looked tiny and quiet from the outside. Upon entering we were pleasantly surprised as we were lead into this huge and expansive open room. It is a typical wonderful Roy's Restaurant. Wonderful seafood entrees and appetizers. Had some special martini cocktail that was also scrumptious! We sat in a booth on the perimeter which was really special as we were celebrating, and it was nice not to be out in one of the open tables surrounded by other tables. The server, upon learning about our celebration surprised us with a complimentary dessert!
Wonderful food - wonderful service - and no attitude like some of the other well known restaurants on Waikiki that have the "views." Even though you can sit outside, I wouldn't really want to, because you're on the street and cars going by constantly. Choose a restaurant with a view or choose amazing food. :)
Will definitely go again!

• Visited April 2013