“Roy's does not disappoint”

Roy's Waikiki Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's Waikiki Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 2,405 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Hawaiian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Seattle, WA
“Roy's does not disappoint”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Not our first visit to Roy's on Waikiki, we enjoyed a date as well as happy hour with friends. Favorites include the fresh poke, fish trio- butterfish, salmon and white fish, and the Hawaiian Signature Martini. Both the lava cake and pineapple cake are worth adding to the end of your dinner order. Amazing food and exceptional service, reservations recommended. Now if they could just relocate to a beach front location and open a restaurant in Seattle, perfect!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Eastpointe, Michigan
“Too crowded”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

So I was seated near kitchen preparers along a narrow counter with others. Rating would have been excellent if I had meal at a table. Was going to have a fish, but another diner said the braised beef rib was excellent, so I tried it and agree.

Perth, Australia
“The Hawaiian Signature Martini is great”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Book ahead, this restaurant is busy for the right reasons. Good well priced menu, and thier Hawaiin Signature Martini was great. They were kind enough to email me the maritini recipe, which my wife and friends have also enjoyed.

Visited January 2013
Los Angeles
“Best Meal in Waikiki”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My girlfriend's family is in Honolulu, so we spend time there on a regular basis. In the past I've avoided Roy's because I thought it was a tourist trap, but we decided to eat here on our last trip and were very pleasantly surprised. The meal was absolutely terrific, the setting was upscale but casual, and the service was impeccable. The Butterfish was off the charts, maybe the best meal I've had in a long time, and we tend to eat in a lot of very good restaurants. Highly recommended.

Melbourne, Australia
“Excellent experience at Roys”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Roys was our most favourite place while staying in Waikiki by far. The service was second to none and we were looked after vey well throughout the night. The food was absolutely delicious. I got ribs while my husband got the snapper. It was beautifully presented and the aroma of flavours was intensely fragrant. We shared the creme brulee for dessert, which was in fact 3 individual ramikins with different flavours - vanilla, strawberry and (my favourite) chocolate. The pricing was very competitive with other restaurants in the area, and it was the ltitle touches like complimentary edamame and hooks for your bags to hang off of, that really have it a personalised atmosphere.