“A Good Seafood Place”

Uncle's Fish Market & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Uncle's Fish Market & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 2,370 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Las Vegas, Nevada
“A Good Seafood Place”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

After having breakfast at Nico's Pier 38, we decided to check and try the cuisine at Uncle's Fish Market and Grill. Good presentation of foods. I had the Bacon Wrapped Ahi Belly,which was one of the chalkboard's special of the day, my wife had the Center-Cut Calamari piled over Green Salad. The price was a bit expensive.

Service was great, our lady server frequently checked on us. recommend that you come early, as they have a rush hour at lunch.

A good seafood place.

• Visited October 2013

• Turkish first
“Glad I left Niko's”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

First we went the Mexican place, but quickly left. Then we thought we were in Uncle's, but were really in Niko's. The wait in Niko's was 20 minutes, so we went to the bar and decided the atmosphere was not for us and then went to Uncle's across the way. We were very pleased with the atmosphere there and the food was very good if not great.

San Gabriel, California
“My Future First Stop in Honolulu”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

First time eating at Uncle's. It was so delicious I went back for a second meal during the same visit. This will now be a routine stop on the way from the Airport to Waikiki on future trips. The atmosphere is great and casual and the food is outstanding. A great menu and something to please everyone. Seafood Chowder is a must. First visit ate Uncle's Famous Poke and second had daily fresh fish and chips. My niece had Fresh Ahi Belly and second visit Uncle's Signature Poke Tower -- a sight to behold. Made our second visit driving from Waikiki. Was a nice break from Waikiki fare. Prices are great value. I'm sold on this place! www.unclesfishmarket.com

• Visited September 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
“reliably ono!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

hubby and i love to stop at uncle's when in town. he loves the fish soft tacos and i love the garlic ahi. always the same -- simply yummy good food.

• Visited September 2013
hawaii
“A disappointing Dinner”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We went to Uncle's on a Sunday evening. What attIracted me to the menu was the pound and a half live Maine Lobster, for just under $30.00 I was so looking forward to this dish. Well--this was the SMALLEST pound and a half lobster I HAVE EVER SEEN!! And it was TOUGH!!
I asked then to take the claws back to the kitchen and take them out of the shell for me so that I could take them home and make a lobster salad for my lunch the next day. I weighed the lobster meat when I was ready to get my lunch ready the next day. The lobster meat from those TWO claws weighed 1 and a half ounces. No I am not kidding.
We will NEVER, EVER go back there again.

• Visited August 2013