“reliably ono!”

Uncle's Fish Market & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Uncle's Fish Market & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #83 of 2,368 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Honolulu, Hawaii
“reliably ono!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

hubby and i love to stop at uncle's when in town. he loves the fish soft tacos and i love the garlic ahi. always the same -- simply yummy good food.

• Visited September 2013

• Turkish first
hawaii
“A disappointing Dinner”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We went to Uncle's on a Sunday evening. What attIracted me to the menu was the pound and a half live Maine Lobster, for just under $30.00 I was so looking forward to this dish. Well--this was the SMALLEST pound and a half lobster I HAVE EVER SEEN!! And it was TOUGH!!
I asked then to take the claws back to the kitchen and take them out of the shell for me so that I could take them home and make a lobster salad for my lunch the next day. I weighed the lobster meat when I was ready to get my lunch ready the next day. The lobster meat from those TWO claws weighed 1 and a half ounces. No I am not kidding.
We will NEVER, EVER go back there again.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank baloha
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Only Fresh Seafood”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Went to Uncle's for the first time with family for a late Sunday lunch - the atmosphere was clean and comfortable and service was great. I ordered the fish tacos which were some of the best I've ever had; mainly because of the large chunks of fresh fish. My Dad and son ordered the fish and chips - that is one thing I never order, but I tried theirs and it was amazing. The fish was delicious and the panko batter was just right; light and crisp. My wife ordered the burger and it was nothing spectacular. So the lesson is, "go here for the fish"! Prepare to pay a bit more, but that is how it goes for fresh fish in Hawaii. One more thing in case you might be interested - they have a limited selection of bottled beer only; no draft selections.

• Visited August 2013
Mesa, Arizona
“Fantastic Seafood”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Located on Pier 38 across from Nico's Restaurant, Uncle's provides delicious food in a cozy atmosphere. It can be a little expensive, but well worth it for those special occasions. Favorites on the menu are: Uncle's Poke, Jumbo Diver's Scallops and Shrimp, and Miso Butterfish.

• Visited September 2012
“Best Meal on Oahu”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Great food, excellent service. People were friendly. Had Air conditioning so be prepared great value. Dessert not the best, but the food was awesome.

• Visited July 2013