“Very nice dinner venue”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We too went here because the lines atCheesecake Factory were so long, .and I am glad of it! We did not find the $ 18.95 steak and seafood special on the sign outside on the menu inside, but we both ordered seafood dinners, and they were delicious, at $22.95 and $ 23.95. The interior decor is muted and peaceful, stylish and good lighting and acoustics. The service was extremely friendly and proficient, it seemed to be a Japanese run and serviced restaurant, but the cuisine is American with a touch of fusion. my mahi mahi with a macadamia lemon-butter sauce was delicious, my husband had mixed seafood with shellfish and salmon wrapped in a palm leaf (?), perfect, all entrées served with a choice of rice, mashed potatoes or noodles. Bottled beers and good wines, this restaurant was a pleasant surprise, mid-price range. If we go back to Honolulu ,we will return here.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The food here was great. It was fresh and tasty! As a starter we had the biggest oysters I have ever seen in my life! It said 4 on the menu, and as Aussie's who thiks a Pacific Oyster is large, these ones (which we got 5 of ) were GIGANTIC! Extermely fresh and yum!

Mains were Mahi Mahi fish and mash - the macadamia nut sauce was so good, the fish was cooked to perfection! And a steak/fish combo.

Food was great and service was fabulous. There was a wait to get a seat on the balcony, but honestly, a seat inside the restaurant was just as good.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My party came here to have the $13 happy hour special meals. My brother and I got the Fettuccine Alfredo, my sister got the steak and shrimp. Overall the food was not good. The steak was so thin and for a pricey restaurant I expected something that tasted amazing. The Fettuccine was also not very good. It was a little bland. It also didn't look like it did in the picture. The picture showed strips of chicken in a circle around the plate, but the meal came with half that amount and the chicken was cut up and mixed in the Fettuccine. Regular dinner items were between $20 to $100+. After the little sample that I got, I would not come back and would not recommend this place. The CPK across is way better and cheaper. The only good thing about this place was the service. The servers were awesome. When my brother pointed out that his Fettuccine did not look like it did in the picture and that he had barely any chicken they brought out a bowl of extra chicken for him. It's a shame the food isn't on the same level as the atmosphere and service.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Located on the main drag of Honolulu, Atlantis is a great place to stop for a meal. We scored a table on the balcony overlooking the street. We arrived with two discount vouchers and asked the waiter which was the better deal, and he was kind enough to honour both. So, the service was great, the food delicious and the cocktails OK (possibly a bit watered down). Good value and worth a visit.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

We decided to give this place a go when we couldn't get into the Cheesecake Factory across the road. This restaurant was in a word, meh. The food was OK but nothing great. The service was OK, but not great. The drinks were actually pretty good, but pricey, and the whole menu was rather expensive for the food provided. All in all, average and I wouldn't be in a hurry to come back here.