“Not bad for brunch - over priced for dinner”

Atlantis Steak and Seafood
Ranked #298 of 2,421 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed May 17, 2013

There was a limited brunch menu but sufficient to make a choice with the options, service was good and friendly, food was average but good size portions and not disappointed. great location and worth a visit for a late lunch/brunch.

There are newer reviews for Atlantis Steak and Seafood

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Went to this restaurant for a quick lunch. Well it's cheap and nasty. Had steak which was full of fat and chewy, my friends had fired shrimp and were ill the entire night. Go next door to California Pizza kitchen for a better meal. Never again will I go back to that restaurant.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Early special was reasonably priced, wouldn't have eaten much from the regular priced menu, service was ridiculous I know the place was very quiet ( should have been a clue) but we didn't get to eat in peace, waiters were constantly at the table they were just about taking the plates before we put our forks down, felt very uncomfortable and rushed, would not recommend it or go back, food just average.

1  Thank Jo L
Reviewed April 14, 2013

My wife and I ate at Atlantis on April12, 2013. The service was amazing and the food was really good. They also have early bird specials between 5-7pm to include steak and shrimp or chicken fettuccine for 12.95. We will definitely be going back

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Tempted by the lunch special board we ventured in to this very attractive tranquil restaurant and were seated outside overlooking the busy street below. I had the pasta with scallops and shrimp and my husband had the fish and chips from the lunch menu. Both were great and good value too. Our young male server was a gem and offered good advice on the choices offered. Would like to go back for dinner and try some of the other offerings very soon.