“Great food, great service, great location”

Atlantis Steak and Seafood
Ranked #291 of 2,441 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Waikiki
Reviewed April 3, 2013

In February 2013 my husband and I ate at this restaurant mostly because it was right next door to the hotel we were staying. Much to our surprise it was great. The food was very tasty, lots of it. Even though they were extremely busy the service was outstanding

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

My family and I picked this place out while strolling down the street. It's expensive! Don't take a large party there to eat or you'll be spending a smal fortune!!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Likely will not return though. We picked this out as we were strolling along Kalakaua Ave. The California Pizza Kitchen had a long wait; this is across the hall. I liked the service - requests were filled quickly, food was fast. That said, the small dinner rolls were not very fresh; the mashed potatoes were a little stiff - like they were sitting around cold for awhile. The steak was thin - we opted for the cheap eats; but it was good and I'm trying to lose weight anyday - two of us got out of there with an average meal for about $70 incluing a couple of beers.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We found the Atlantis at random as we walked around the area. They had immediate seating so we went up the stairs and were seated. The waiter greeted us in a very friendly fashion.
Service was quick and courteous. We had our drink orders in a minute or so.
I had steak and my wife had fish. Both were fine. The entrees were served so quickly it was a bit disconcerting. Literally, it was less than 5 minutes between ordering and being served. Appearently that is the custom in Japan and this place is run by Japanese.
I would eat there again and recommend trying the specials.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We tried a starter, a salad, and 2 mains; all pretty average. Waiters were ever-present, more than to just provide service. Wine list just ok. Few tables over the sidewalk provided some sense of view outside.