“An experience to add to your bucket list”
Review of Segway of Hawaii

$177.99*
Sunset on the Beach Segway Tour
Ranked #54 of 335 Tours in Honolulu
More attraction details
Owner description: All New Updated Tour CenterFull Service, Segway Sales, Guided Tours, Mobile Marketing & Concierge Services. Private Circle Island Tours, Private Segway tours and Glides.
Reviewed December 9, 2012

What a great experience! Cruising along Kalakaua Ave admiring the high end shops, then along Waikiki Beach and up around Diamond Head to watch the surfers at play!! This was a truly fantastic afternoon. Segways are really easy to ride - REALLY easy.....and the guides were so knowledgeable on all things Hawaiian - both traditional and modern. It was an eye opener to see the beautiful Historic Houses of Honolulu and the amazing mansions along Diamond Beach. Highly recommend this fun activity!

1  Thank 695Penny

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Went for a three hour historic and cultural tour with Mike. It was a real blast. Despite what a few have written these machines are easier than falling off a bike as you can't fall off unless you are not paying any attention! Less than 5 minutes required to learn and then we were off. Went west through the centre off Waikiki and then down past the Hilton. We mentioned that we were fans of both the old and new Hawaii Five-0 so Mike took us to a filming location where we got to meet Kamekona, or rather his stand in as he was busy rehearsing:( and got pictures of his shrimp truck. Continued west along the shore with Mike giving a running commentary of the history of Honolulu and Hawaii. We took a mid way break at the cruise ship port and then wound our way through the business area of Honolulu and Chinatown. More Hawaii Five-0 trivia as we passed by both the old palace, home of the original series HQ and the Court of Justice fronted by King Kamehameha, the home of the new HQ. We then made our way back down Kalakaua Ave, the main drag of Waikiki to the office. Mike was an exceptional guide, very knowledgable of Hawaii including being able to give us advice on what activities to try out on the Big Island after we leave Oahu.

2  Thank Rich D
Reviewed November 16, 2012

My longtime friend and I just happened to both be in Honolulu at the same time. We decided to go "Segwaying" for the afternoon. Did a private tour with Justin through Waikiki and up to Diamond Head. What a fun way to see the sights! Justin was a great guide and took lots of pictures for us too. I highly recommend giving this a try, I'm certain you will enjoy it!

3  Thank Karla S
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

I've always wanted to have a go on a Segway and jumped at the chance when I saw the brochures at the airport. I had some initial problems finding the place to check in (it said The Marriott Waikiki so I figured just to wait out the front, but the actually have. Store in the shops there).
I went on the Culture and History tour with Amani. The tour was outstanding and so was the guide. She had an answer to all the questions I asked and nothing was too much trouble. She made me feel very relaxed and at ease with the machinery. As the tour was just another lady and I, she gave us a quick tour of Waikiki as well on our way back to the shop.
I really can't recommend this enough. The price may seem a bit steep, but I definitely feel it was worth it. The owners Jeannie and Alan also gave me some restaurant recommendations which didn't disappoint either!
All in all, a fantastic trip and a big thank you to Amani! You definitely made my last day a great one!

2  Thank thorrnydevil
Reviewed November 11, 2012

My family and I shared our first Segway experience in Honolulu, HI on Thursday, November 8. We had a great time seeing Honolulu from a different perspective. The owner, Alan Rice, and his family-owned and run business showed us a very good time during our 90-minute tour. I would definitely recommend this excursion on your trip to Honolulu.

2  Thank Gregory H