Tripadvisor
Honolulu
Post
Inbox
Search

“Worst customer service in Honolulu”
Review of bills Hawaii

Order Online
Ranked #170 of 2,766 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Australian, International
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Food exploration can be a great way to experience new cultures. At bills Hawaii in Honolulu, HI, you can take your palette on a journey through Australian-themed goodies. They specialize in never ending breakfast, bringing you down-under flavor all day long. Since 2008, this family friendly restaurant has provided all the essentials to take care of your hunger needs. Located in the heart of Waikiki, start your day off right with the delectable dishes this restaurant has to offer. After, you can explore the wonders the beautiful city has to offer. Their staff brings the farm-to-table mentality to life with their well-known scrambled eggs that are provided by locals in Waimanalo, bringing you Australian cuisine with a Hawaiian touch. Other popular menu items include ricotta pancakes, as well as burgers and steak for lunch and dinner. Bill Granger, owner and founder, started this one-of-a-kind franchise in 1993 in Sydney, Australia.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

DON'T GO TO THIS RESTAURANT. Worst customer service in Honolulu.

We Just went to this restaurant a few days ago. The waitress was disrespectful to customers and not doing her job.

I went there with my 4year old and 2year old. Since they like curry, I wanted to order some curry for them so I asked the waitress if the curry was spicy or not. She just said " No, it's not." So I ordered it.
Even though she said it’s not spicy AT ALL, it was too spicy for the kids and my daughter cried so hard.
The waitress didn't even come back ONCE to check in if our orders were ok.

When I told her the curry was too spicy, she seemed a little surprised and apologized, but not sincerely. She was like " oh... I can't believe that..."

There might be many tourists coming from overseas. The waitress might be tired of dealing with people who don't speak English well. But the way she talked to customers was awful. She doesn't even speak in sentences, she was talking like "Order?" "Drink?" "18% tip?" And she didn’t smile even once. How rude is that?

I am originally from Japan and living here for a while. I've been to a lot of restaurants in Honolulu but this customer service was the worst.

I will never come back and won't recommend this place to anyone. You should go to bills in Japan. The way better.

カスタマーサービスが最悪です。日本人が来ると、自動的に英語が話せない観光客扱いで、不機嫌で最悪なウェイトレスに当たってしまいました。観光客を馬鹿にしてるような態度です。

カレーは子供が食べれるか聞いたところ「全く辛くない、食べれる」といい加減に言われましたが注文しました。とてもじゃないけど子供は食べられないような辛さのカレーで娘は大泣き。他のレストランと違い、料理は大丈夫かどうか一度も確認にすら来ませんでした。シュニッツェルも固くてまずい。カレーとシュニッツェルとソフトドリンク2杯で80ドル。メニューの品数少ない、態度悪い、値段も高い、絶対また行きません。日本でbillsに行く方が絶対おすすめ!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,796)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had reservations for a Friday night and were told to go upstairs by the woman at the desk in the lobby. There we were promptly seated in the mostly empty but attractive restaurant. The server was pleasant and attentive. Food was tasty, properly prepared and came as ordered. Never felt rushed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice place for breakfast, big servings so we probably could have shared one dish. We both don’t eat egg so my husband had granola & fresh fruit bowl I ordered corn fritters dish as I didn’t want pancakes .
My meal was big enough for us both to share. The coffee was nice also.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great breakfast at this fun spot. I had amazing scrambled eggs and my husband enjoyed a poached egg on avocado toast. Both dishes were unique and delicious. Service was great too.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

4 in our party, two got sick and none liked their soflty made all yolk and cheese scrambled eggs. the ricotta or whatever pancakes they called hot cakes, the kids didn't like it either. If you want to be really adventurous then try it.....

1  Thank Mightychief