“Great creative local food with good service.”
Review of Koko Head Cafe

Koko Head Cafe
Ranked #32 of 2,145 Restaurants in Honolulu
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

Happened to go by when there wasn't a huge line and decided to go for it. Glad we did. 4 of us had a great breakfast and sampled a variety of the offerings. I had the Breakfast bi bim bap, which was great. Hash browns were good, as was the Koko Moco, a riff on Loco Moco. Our waitress was very on the ball and friendly. If you can deal with the wait, you'll be rewarded by the food.

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

If you're eating here with several people, I recommend getting there early and be prepared to wait. I also recommend you order family style so you can try more of everything, making the wait well worth it. The corn flake French toast is an automatic must try. We also had the Koko Loco and Elvis' Revenge. All were very good.

Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

Awesome service and food at a great price!! Loved the loco moco with corn beef hash and brown rice. Great breakfast burrito and blueberry pancakes too!!!

Reviewed June 29, 2016

We waited awhile for a table on Father's Day and it was well worth the wait. We were four adults and a baby. We all left full, happy, and feeling that we had had a culinary adventure. Two of us and the baby returned during the week and also enjoyed our food and the atmosphere. The chef is to be commended for a great menu and great food!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed June 29, 2016

Amazing is all I an say! Today was my 4th time and each time I went with large group. 100% of everyone's dishes were spectacular! I keep getting the dumplings and breakfast bi bim bap. Tasted my daughters cornflake french bread and it was a masterpiece! Just wish the line and wait wasn't so long....but worth the wait. Actually, today was perfect...I went ahead of my party of 8 and put our name in at 10:50, went back home and met everyone back at 11:30 and we got seated right away!

Date of visit: June 2016