“Highlight from the skyview!!”
Review of Genesis Helicopters - CLOSED

Genesis Helicopters
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Was picked up at our hotel and taken to the airfield/hanger of Genesis. Our pilot (Jim) did an excellant job of explaining and preparing us for any and each time to expect some buffetting due to wind, etc., Very Little buffetting.... a lot less than I've experienced from small fixed wing aircraft. Beautiful views, No obstruction or REFLECTANCES experienced by windows!!! We had a beautiful day weatherwise and an excellant, informative, guided trip around the island. My only regret is I didn't book a double length tour!!!! maybe next time. Thank you Jim and Genesis Aviation for a very worthwhile tour!
Robin from Alaska.

1  Thank robin m

Reviewed January 28, 2013

This was definitely a highlight of our trip. I was scared to death of going on the helicopter especially without the doors. The concierge in our hotel strongly recommended this tour and they were bang on. I took a leap of faith and so happy I did. We booked 2 flights (1 for my husband and I, the other by my daughter and her boyfriend) Jim (the pilot) was so gracious (he knew I was nervous) and explained everything before it happened to avoid any surprises. We enjoyed the island from a whole new perspective. I can't begin to explain how great it was. The company is small and very hospitable. We were picked up at our hotel. On the way to the terminal and back we enjoyed conversations that shared life on the island from a local's prospective. He told us about his great scuba experiences and great places to visit. I would 110% recommend this tour company.

3  Thank Kathleen S
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Jim is the greatest! We would go on tour with Jim all day long, if we could. Picked us up at our hotel, and brought us back and we had a blast the entire time, on the ground and in the air. We got the best pictures ever, all because of Jim's ability plus his professionalism! Very smooth start to Finnish, would recommend Genesis Aviation to every one!

1  Thank Greg Tina F
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Had a fantastic time....crew were great and pilot very knowledgable....doors off definitely the way to go. The highlight of my trip for sure!

1  Thank luc452
See more reviews
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Artz and Jim were super friendly and funny. We were picked up at our hotel, we also had to check out so we were late and Artz was very patient and waited for us. Jim was very informative and knows his stuff really well, definitely a great pilot. We had a very smooth ride, beautiful view from the top and lots of information about the island. the best part of the ride is the helicopter they have. extremely NEW, comfortable and it's got NO doors! It's an open door helicopter ride. I'm personally afraid of heights but I actually felt safe looking down the helicopter. I'd recommend everyone to experience open door helicopter ride if that's the only helicopter ride they'd ever get! forgot to mention, Jim's got great clear video from his gopro that we purchased ($40). I wouldn't say it's cheap but we don't do this often hey? it's worth it ;)

1  Thank Rubatron