“Amazing”
Review of Vino

Vino
Reserve with OpenTable
Vino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #239 of 2,441 Restaurants in Honolulu
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Honolulu
Cross street: South Street
Transit: Ala Moana Boulevard, directly across the street from our restaurant.
Description: Vino is meant to be a charming, casual, neighborhood bistro, a place to hang out. Our foods are Mediterranean influenced, nothing fancy…just good home cooking! This menu features our most popular dishes. We also offer a host of ever changing daily specials, which allows us more flexibility to source new products from our local farmers.
Reviewed April 17, 2011

My husband and I went here for dinner last night. The food was DELICIOUS! The waiter explained to us that the menu changes every 3 months or so, based on local ingredients. I had the Homemade three cheese Gnocchi and my husband had the Veal Cheeks, which was a special of the night. They were both absoloutly delicious. For dessert we shared the Macadamia Nut Cheesecake. It was awesome. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a great meal. The restaurant is small and a little niosy, but it didn't bother us at all. Service was great too. The parking is validated too which makes it free.

Reviewed March 18, 2010

Food is always excellent. And the ability to try several wines in the night with 2oz glasses is a bonus.

Reviewed December 26, 2008

Vino is awesome. If you have any taste at all you will love Vino. The wines that are selected are amazing and so is the service. I make it a point to visit Vino every time I visit Hawaii and look forward to it every trip.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
San Francisco, California
Reviewed September 7, 2008

used to go there all the time. pretty good wine selection and i actually like the food there too!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 19, 2008

I'm a fan of Vino's. The wine is excellent and so is the service and food. I definitely recommend for anyone who wants to experience Italy in Honolulu to go to Vino's. It's 10x better than Verbano on King Street.

Been to Vino? Share your experiences!