See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 18, 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at the Plumeria Hostel, besides that the fan wasn't working in the room, and the smell of gas would come into the room from the streets. The noise was a little too much too at some times. But besides all that, I really enjoyed my stay. The staff was really nice, along with all the other guests.

Date of stay: October 2011
1  Thank Renee J
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Had a good experience. Clean environment, convenient location, nice staff. I would like to see upgrades on the beds, air ventilation, and really, the whole facility. But overall, I had a good stay.

Reviewed October 10, 2011

The office employees were very friendly and courteous. The bed was a little old, but got the job done; room mates were cool. The common areas were very well maintained, but really warm, also in the room. I wouldn't mind staying here again though, good value for the stay.

Reviewed October 7, 2011

I work in Vegas, so if you know that place, you know you need a vacation from there. My favorite spot to go and get away is Hawaii, and I absolutely love staying at Plumeria. It's not your lavish hotel, but the management and the people make up for the lavishness! It's my place to go to clear my head and relax. Thank you!

Reviewed October 5, 2011

I very much appreciated the late check out, and the room was lovely to arrive to. The bed was very comfortable. We didn't really interact with any of the other guest, but everyone seemed friendly, always exchanging smiles at least. Also, Plumeria's management is Excellent, very courteous and always willing to help with anything.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple